Lucky

*Calums POV

We were still hanging out by the ditch bank. We found a huge industrial pipe thing to sit in though, so it wasnt so tiring. "So you're telling me, that you have never played spin the bottle?" I almost laughed at her.

"Why is that so hard to believe?!" she questioned with a smile on her face.

"Cause everyone has played that game! Its so old!"

"Well I never have." Her giggles were so small and cute.

"Imma have to play with you one day..." I pressed. It wasn't so much that I wanted her to play, but more that I wanted her to play spin the bottle with me.

"You just want an excuse to kiss me," I could see her expression became expectant, like that's what she wanted as well.

"I don't need an excuse to kiss you. I'd do it if I wanted to." I grinned at her as I leaned in closer towards her.

"Oh really?..." I saw her tense a bit and her cheeks turned red, but she leaned in as well.

And then, our lips were connected. The memory if her lips became a reality and I pressed into the kiss. One hand trailed her face as the other traced the small of her back. I pulled her even closer to me, having her almost in my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck just like they were when our first kiss happened. But, this time, there was nothing to interrupt us.

I parted my lips to trace my tongue across her bottom lip, and then her tongue met mine. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and tangle itself with mine, making me want her even more. My hands found their way to her butt, and I lifted her up to try and close the little gap between us. We broke away and looked at each other, out of breathe, our noses and foreheads still touching.

Grabbing her chin, I continued our make out session. I hungrily bit her lip, and I saw the lust spark in her eyes. I wanted her. I felt her hips move above my hips, which only made me want her more. I could feel my growing erection, and I felt Kimmy smirk against my lips.

"Happy?" she asked, smiling.

"Of course not, it just wanted to say hi." I said, sarcastically, meeting our lips again for a short moment. She bit her lip and laughed as she felt it peek up.

"Hi." she said, making us both laugh.

"Ok, ok jokes over. You're the one that did it anyway." I tried defending myself.

"Not my fault though."

"Yes it is. You can look a lot less hot if you wanted to. Not that I mind. I don't think it minds either..." I told her seductively, pressing it into her thigh, as she was still on my lap. She blushed and bit her lip, making me even more turned on. How can she do this to me! Its unfair.

She ran her fingers through my hair, moving a hand to caress my cheek. It was like she was a blind person, running her fingers over every feature of my face to commit it to memory. I watched as her eyes scanned where her hand was touching on my face, fascinated by her curiosity.

"What are you doing?" I asked, wanting to know what she was thinking.

"Wondering how I got to be here, enjoying your presence." she admitted. She was looked into my eyes and smiled. "I know, I'm weird..."

"No you're not. You're amazing. I have no idea how I got so lucky to be spending this time with you." I seriously felt like I was the lucky one in this. She looked at me, trying to find something in my face to see if I was lying. But I wasn't. I really felt lucky.

"Come on, let's go." she said. "I wanna walk so more."

"Ok," I agreed, taking her little hand into mine. Since my erection went down, I could walk without embarrassment. She looked at our interlocked hands and blushed again, making me blush too.