Caught

*Calums POV

I kissed her nose as the most precious words left her mouth. She giggled, my favorite noise in the world. Everything about her was my favorite. I get so cheesy when I talk about her holy fuck.

Kimmy just stayed in my arms for a while. I never wanted her to leave. What happened was the scariest thing I'd ever seen, and I couldn't even imagine being in the situation myself. I still hate that I couldn't help earlier. The fact that that...monster was doing anything to my baby girl....pissed me off.

But I helped her this time. That's all I wanted.

"Calum.." Kimmys small voice pierced my thoughts and I gazed at her. "What are you thinking of?"

"You, baby," I told her and booped her nose with my finger. I saw her nose crinkled slightly and I smiled at how cute the little gesture was.

"I'm right here. You don't need to think about me when I'm right in front of you," she walked away from me and went to the fridge. She bent down to look at the food and I looked at the view. Fuck.

"Stop staring."

"Fuck, what? I wasn't," I lied. She shook her head, never moving her gaze from the contents of the fridge. How did she know?

I was still staring. Its not my fault her ass was right there. Oh well. I walked up being her and planted a firm smack on one cheek. Kimmy yelped and stood up immediately, making me laugh. She just hit my arm and laughed, taking her attention back to the food. Smirking, I smacked her butt again, and she turned around just like she did before, this time, being extremely close to me.

Our laughs went away and I connected our lips. Her hands wrapped at the loops of my pants, pulling me closer. My right hand went to the back of her neck and my left was resting at her waist. I leaned over and Kimmy ended up pressed against the fridge, and I went from her lips to her jawline. She moaned slightly as I reached her weakness. Right behind her ear.

I kissed down Kimmys neck, tracing every contour of her features. She pulled at my belt loops, trying to break the littlest spacee between us. I made my kisses slower and deeper, surely leaving marks as I did. Kimmy groaned at the feeling of the small bruises I left along her neck and jaw. Her hands went to my shirt and toyed with the hem, trying to signal she wanted it off.

Putting my hands onto hers, I moved her hands up a bit, telling her that it was Ok. Her little hands lifted the thin fabric off my body. I instantly went back to my spot against her body. Our lips moved together with haste, almost like a race neither one of us wanted to finish. I placed my hands on her hurt and pulled her towards me. She moved her hands up to my neck, and I lefted her off the floor, her legs wrapping around me. I went to lift her shirt, and she arched her back to let me.

"That was so fu- oh my god! Really?" We heard a familiar voice say. Fucking Lucas.

Kimmy gasped and jumped down from around my waist. Her hands went to cover her face, and I just glared at Luke and the rest of the boys piling in. Luckily, Luke was the only one who saw anything, though.

"What's happening? Why do you look pissed already Cal?" Mikey said as he slumped down into the couch.

"We interrupted," Luke told them. Fucking loud mouth. Could've left it alone.

"Really you guys? We leave you alone for half a day and your trying to hump each other like dogs. Wow," Ashton fake scolded, making the tsk sound with his mouth and then laughing when he saw my expression.

"You guys are assholes," I took Kimmys hand and walked over to our bed to chill out for the day. Her face was still red and she smiled shyly at me. I grinned and lifted her chin to connect our lips before laying down on the bed. Kimmy just layed her head in my chest.

"You guys never get enough of each other, do you?" Ashton asked.

I looked down at her, meeting her eyes. They sparkled and had creases at the edges when she smiled at me. She was absolutely perfect for me.

"No." I simply said. Her smile grew wider and she kissed me again before laying hack down on my chest with my arm around her.

Authors Note

Ok I know this sucks but I haven't updated for a while and I felt bad. I've been doing school work and stuff and since I'm in honors and AP classes its a lot sometimes. But I'm trying and I love writing this. I had serious writers block truing to do this chapter and I felt so bad.

Vote and comment and tell me what you think. Love knowing how you guys react to it and feel about it.

Love you guys