Promise

*Calums POV

I woke up from the best sleep I have ever had. Yesterday was the best and I can't wait to spend more time with Kimmy. Its so natural with her and I can't believe how fast we've clicked. And I don't regret any of it.

We decided to meet at the park again. There weren't many places to hang out in this tiny town, but it was a cool place to be right now. No one to bother us.

I saw her walking to the bench I was sitting on. Her walk was a little more sideways then usual like she was in pain... What happened to her? She cane up to me and gave me a half hearted smile. I knew something was up.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing I'm fine Cal." She looked to the ground. As her head turned I saw a deep purple and greenish mark and her neck right at the edge of her hair line.

"What is that? Who did this to you? I swear Kimmy if anyone is hurting you..."

"No Cal its fine no one did it I hit it on the shower door walking out of it this morning... I'm fine, really," I can tell she wasn't being honest. I can't believe someone is hurting my baby girl.

"Kimmy, if someone is hurting you I need to know. I told you I'd help you if anyone is bullying you still. I'm Jere for you no matter what. Please...tell me," I pleaded. I saw her eyes soften and her expression become strained, like she was about to cry. "No I hate when you cry. Don't cry, love. I just want to protect you."

"You won't be able to protect me while I'm home, Cal. You just can't help. No one can," she stared crying into my chest and I felt my heart begin to twist. At home....her dad was hitting her? There's no way...

"Baby, what do you mean at home? Your dad did this to you?" She just nodded and started to cry even harder. As her tears stained her face I saw streaks of makeup appear. Underneath, were cuts and bruises on her cheeks and across her face. This is way worse then I could have thought... I can't believe she hasn't told me sooner. I cant believe I haven't noticed sooner.

I just held her against my chest and let her cry as much as she needed, telling her it was going to be alright and that I was there for her. She was sniffling and finally calming down. I pulled her away from me to look into her eyes and wipe the tears and makeup from her face. She winced a bit at my touch and I tried to be as careful as I could. Seeing her in pain made me feel sick and I just wished she didn't have to go through all of this in her life. She didn't deserve any of it.

"Why did he do this to you, Kimmy?" I asked looking up at her to see if this question was a mistake. She gasped a little from the crying she did, and gave a small chuckle.

"Bacuse I left without telling him yesterday. But there is never a real reason. It always happens..." she trailed off, just shaking her head. "He pushes me when I walk down the hall, makes me fall whenever he sees me, and when I do something he thinks is wrong, its so......so much worse...." her eyes started to tear up a bit again and I couldn't help but want to cry with her. The person I've come to know as this amazing, strong person has suck a dark past that no one I know would have made through. She's stronger then I ever thought.

"Kimmy, you don't deserve any of that. Why do you take it?"

"Because he's my father. I can't just leave him all alone in the house. He wasn't always like this. It seems so long ago, hut he was actually an amazing dad....but since my mom left us, he's completely changed into something I never would have thought he'd become. A monster. One I can't get away from. Even if I leave hell find a way to get me back and the punishment will be the worst yet. I just can't.." She closed her eyes, trying to keep calm I could tell. I still was processing all of the things this girl has been through. It was amazing how she was still the most caring person I've met after going through these things. I know I wouldn't have been..

"I can't believe he's doing this to you Kimmy. If he ever tries to put his hands on you again, run. Run out of the house as fast as you can and I will find you and help. Just please...please don't take this anymore. I can't see you like this. Next time, I won't be able to keep from protecting you from him." I could feel the heat rising in me just thinking about him hitting her. Anyone hurting her would make my blood boil, but her own dad? That made my anger just rise. "Promise?"

"I promise, Cal... I'm so happy I have you," she whispered as she hugged me and held onto me like I was her only lifeline. I held her and told her she would always have me. She's stuck with me. Cause I'm stuck on her.

Authors Note

Ok idk about you guys but I'm in love with She's Kinda Hot!! I have been singing it all day and tweeting about it so much and I dont think I'm Ok lol but anyways Calum finally knows about her dad. Dun. DUn. DUNN. Lmao that doesn't mean any thing I'm just weird.

As always comment and vote and I'll try to keep up with the book!

Love you guys