(Good End) I Love You Too...

[Toma]

Our faces almost touched. But then, before anything happened something fell to the ground. It thumped, then layed there.

"What is that?" I wondered out loud.

"Read it..." Ari pressed.

I looked at her. Then picked up the book that fell to the ground. It looked like a diary. Curiosity sweeped over me. What was this? I then opened the book.

****

When I was young and crying because I broken my toy, Toma patted my head and comforted me. His hand was so warm, I just pretended to keep crying. I also used to throw tantrums saying I couldn't nap unless brother Toma was with me.

"Cant sleep? If I hold your hand will you be able to go to sleep?" He asked

"Come here, ill sleep with you." 

Toma was always by my side.

****

"Toma!"

"How did it go?" He asked again.

I smiled in response.

"Well done." He said, after he patted my head.

I got into the same university as Toma! Starting in spring we will be together again!

He brought me a cake saying we should celebrate. I was happy, but Toma still treated me as his younger sister. Ive always liked Toma since we were kids, but the feelings I have are a little different from then.

I think Ive fallen in love with Toma...

****

Tomorrow is the big day. Ive been talking it over with Ikki a lot. Tomorrow ill confess to Toma how I feel.

****

I looked up, my eyes widened with shock.

"You love me?" I asked.

Ari glanced down.

"July 31st. Isn't that the day before you collapsed and went to the hospital?"

"Yes." She replied.

"That day you said you wanted to see me. So I went to meet you. Then that happened."

I glanced back down at the diary. One sentence caught my eyes.

'Ive fallen in love with Toma.'  

"I.." I started. "All because I thought you liked Ikki. All I could think about was pulling you away from Ikki, and I was willing to deceive you to do it too..."

I noticed Ari didn't say anything, which escalated my guilt in my heart.

"I-I couldn't see how you felt at all. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"Toma-"

I cut her off.

"I know you wont forgive me even if I apologize. But ill apologize anyway."

My head hurt. I felt so hopeless. I cant believe I had hurt her like that.

"Don't apologize" Ari murmured.

She then grasped my hand. I looked at her, in the eyes.

"You did all that to protect me right?" She reassured.

I moved back slightly. My eyes probably looked hurt right now. I don't deserve to be forgiven.

"But..." I began.

"Everything you've done for me has been because you care about me... I know that now."

I took a deep breath. Then closed my eyes. I felt much better now. Because of her I felt better. 

"Its too late now...But let me say it." I urged.

Her hand that grasped mine, I squeezed it in reassurance. 

"I love you."

Then without a single thought I pull her to me, then hugged her tightly.

"Ill never let you go again, Ari. Ill never do the same mistake."

I stroked her hair.

"I promise."

****

Epilouge

[Ari]

I sat there. In complete shock.

"Huh?" I gasped.

I was in the hospital, since Toma wanted me to get a check up, and I never expected this.

"We are really sorry for what we have done!" Said Rika, her body bowed down.

I looked at Ikki, who was glared at them.

"I'm so very sorry, I never knew that these girls would do something so violent."

I looked at the other three then realized its only Rika who had apologized.

"Hey you 3 as well." Rika pressed them.

"But its because Ikki pays so much attention to her..." One of them announced.

"Yeah..." the other 2 agreed.

"Ha, so you don't know the difference between love and friendship? I'm starting to lose faith in humans." Ikki voiced loudly. "Apologize properly."

"We are greatly sorry!" Rika wailed. She apologized for the 3rd time.

She shot the a glre at the other 3 who then decided to apologize too.

Toma stood up. He stayed silent the entire time.

"You have to admit your crimes on the Internet. Not only that, all of you put your phone number and email address as well. After that you reply to all the spam messages or calls you get. You may not be able to reverse what you don't, but you can repent for it."

The 4 of them looked at him, then nodded quickly.

****

I sat in the bed. I didn't really want Toma to go yet.

"Toma? Do you have to go?" I asked him, my face sullen.

"Yes" He replid.

My face sunk. 

"Don't worry, ill be back first thing tomorrow."

I pouted. I'm was still upset.

"I'm sorry, they wouldnt let me stay overnight."

I would have argued back, but I felt something soft on my lips. Then my face flushed.

"!?!" I gasp.

He pulled away from me, a cheeky grin plastered on his face.

"For all the time we missed, Ill be stuck to you like glue afterwards."

He looked at me again.

"You do have a weird taste in men you know that."

Then with that he left.

What a meanie.

Authors Note: Bad End next~ and dont worry, it dosent carry on from the epilouge. It happens when she questions iff the real her likes him. :3

Bye bye~

P.S : Vote or Comment. Feedback will be appreciated!