Chapter 10 - Cuddles and kisses

Lumina and Gary walked to the back door and beckoned for me and Jesse to follow so we could leave Trish to her privacy. I and Jesse followed; I walked slowly to be with him as he limped. Then an idea formed in my head and I knew Jesse may not like it but I did it anyway. I spun around and faced his side then slipped my head and front legs under him before standing up again so he was laid over my back and his weight wouldn’t be on his paw.

‘Put me down!’ he spoke in my head.

I replied with ‘nope, because even though you are trying to man up, I feel every bit of pain you do so think of it this way, you’re doing it for your mate.

I felt the smile creep up my face as he let out a possessive growl. I had called myself his mate for the first time and he loved it. I could feel the warmth radiating from him on to my back.

I walked inside with my claws making light click clack noises against the wooden floor. Then I walked through the living room towards the stairs, past all the weres that just stood in robes and stared at us, I walked through the room and up the stairs. I stopped in Jesse’s room and leapt onto his bed, before sliding out from under him. I was about to leave when he spoke in my head again.

Don’t leave yet you’re exhausted come here’ I jumped back on to his and cuddled up to Jesse, my eyelids got heavier and I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up when a warm sensation swept over me. I saw Jesse trailing his finger over my mark that had his wolf walking around inside it while his other arm was wrapped around me. I turned over to face him, which meant he couldn’t touch my mark which displeased me.

So I reached out to touch his bare torso where my panther was marked on him. Then he made a noise in between a growl and a groan and I felt something press into my stomach. I sat upright immediately and practically jumped from the bed pulling a sheet with me. Oh god I was naked in a guys bed and I’d only met him a day or two ago. I must’ve dozed off in panther form, then transformed back in sleep, just like he must’ve too. His eyes widened as he realised why I was so freaked and he pulled a sheet over himself.

“We dozed off didn’t we.” he stated more than asked and I bobbed my head in reply.

“I’m sorry Freddi I didn’t even realise until you turned around and touched my mark and I saw your um your um boobs.”

It was clear by the strain in his voice how hard it was for him to not come over to me, he blushed when he said boobs too it was so cute. I wrapped the sheet around me tighter like I would if it were a towel and sat back down on the bed with him.

“It’s okay.” I mumbled blushing.

“You look beyond cute when you’re asleep.” he smiled and pulled me back so I was leaning on his chest. I grinned.

“And you look beyond cute when you blush from saying boobs.” I retorted looking back at him to watch him go pinker.

“Don’t say cute I’m a big scary werewolf not some harmless little animal.”

I smiled and kissed him on the lips, as his arms wrapped around me. I felt that all too familiar pull towards him the rest of the sheets covered him while I was pulled on top of him still kissing. I was sat on his eight pack with my arms around his neck and his on my waist; I brushed my tongue over his lips begging for entry which he gladly allowed. I purred into his mouth making him growl in return. I managed to rein myself in before it went further and climbed off him. He sighed longingly and sat up.