Hide & Seek

"Wake up!" Ethan shouts.

"Could you possibly be any louder?" I ask.

Ethan shrugs. "Wake up Megan!" Ethan shouts a little louder.

"What?" I yell irritated.

"I made you breakfast."

I smile. "Really?"

"Yeah. Stay right here I'll bring it to you." Ethan gets up and leaves the lounge.

I smile a bit wider.

Ethan walks back into the room with a bowl of Apple Jacks.

"Oh, how thoughtful?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

"Yeah it was nothing." He smiles.

I laugh and eat my cereal.

"So what's planned for today?" I ask with a mouth full of cereal.

"Well I was thinking we could go to the gym and play some basketball, but I guess you could hula hoop or something."

"You're joking right?" I say almost choking on my cereal."I'm so gonna make you eat those words." I pick my bowl up and walk out of the room.

*

"Ok so I guess I'll let you start with the ball." Ethan says.

"No it's okay, you'll need it more." I smile while batting my eyelashes.

Ethan starts by dribbling the ball. I then run up to him in hopes of taking the ball. Instead he lifts it up, shoots and scores.

"I think you need it more." He says while passing it to me.

I catch the ball and start dribbling it towards the hoop just as Ethan runs right in the middle. If he wasn't so tall then this would be a whole lot easier. He was at least 5 inches taller then me.

I decide to dribble the ball in between his legs and surprisingly grab the ball then score. His mouth drops.

"Ethan honey, close your mouth you'll catch flies." I smirk.

He frowns and steals the ball. I run to grab it back.

"Megan you're so traveling." Ethan states.

"Sorry I'm just a dumb girl. Nobody told me anything about the rules." I mock.

Ethan laughs and runs after me, but it was too late because I had already scored.

By the end of the game I had won by 5 points.

"Say it." I yell

Ethan rolls his eyes. "Megan, you're better than me."

I laugh. "I know, now can I get you to say that while I record it?"

"No you may not, I have a reputation to keep." Ethan speaks sarcastically.

I roll my eyes just as I notice a horrible smell lingering. "Wow I really smell."

"Yeah I wasn't going to say anything." He laughs.

"Shut up, you don't smell like roses either."

"I guess we should both take showers, huh?" Ethan asks.

"Good idea!" I say as I head to the girls locker room.

I turn the shower on and rinse my body and hair off. When I finish I realize I forgot to grab some clothes from the lost and found.

"Crap!" I say out loud.

I turn the water off, step out and wrap myself in a white towel. The lost and found is right by the boys locker room.