The releasing

MEGAN'S POV

___________

Hours seemed to pass when in reality it had only been 20 minutes ago when Ethan and I got into that fight.

I can't stand being stuck in here with him. I need to get out of here.

"What's wrong?" I hear Cece say.

I turn around to face her. "Leave me alone! You got Ethan, congrats. I don't want him anyway!"

"Yeah, he was kinda harsh. Ethan's just not into goody goody virgins."

"Listen here! I don't want Ethan, I said you can have him okay? You won! So why the hell are you still here talking shit?" I say enraged.

I feel a stinging sensation on my cheek. That's when I finally realize Cece had slapped me.

"Bitch check yourself before you talk to me that way." She says calmly then walks off.

___________________________

ETHAN'S POV

__________

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hi Ethan." My dad says in a sad tone.

"How is she?"

"She has critical injuries."

My stomach drops.

"But the doctor says she should be able to come home in a couple days as long as she keeps eating and drinking normally.

I smile and relief washes over me.

"Can I talk to her?"

"Sure." He says.

"Hi." Mckayla says through the phone.

I smile. "Hi Mckayla, how are you feeling?"

"Fine I guess except for getting hit by some asshole driving." She speaks.

"Language Mckayla!" I hear my dad say.

"Glad to hear you still have your since of humor." I laugh.

She laughs too. "Ethan, is that pretty girl you mentioned still with you?"

I pause because I had forgotten I told anyone about Megan.

"Yeah." I softly say.

"You better treat her good, because I like her way better then Caitlyn or Cece or any of those other girls."

I force a soft smile. "Me too."

She hangs up.

___________________________

I can't do this! I need Megan. I crave Megan. I didn't want Cece to hurt her but why the hell would I let her talk me into hurting Megan myself? I'm talking to her. I'm putting her in her place. I lov-

"Hey cutie." Cece says walking in.

"Cecelia, we need to talk!"

"Funny, I just had a talk with Megan but that ended with me slapping the bitch because she doesn't know how to speak to me."

"I'm sorry? Did you just say you hit Megan?"

"Yes! The bitch wants to be rude and-"

"You bitch!" I spat. "I did what you told me to do so you wouldn't hurt her but now the deals off! I'm talking to Megan right now!"

"You really wanna do that, knowing how much I could physically and mentally hurt her?" She asks coldly.

"Try!" I say running out of the room.

__________________________

MEGAN'S POV

___________

I hadn't expected her to slap me but I also didn't think I'd cry at something this pathetic. I mean honestly I had to admit it wasn't just the fact that Cece slapped me, everything was just falling about and I couldn't fix it.

"Megan we need to talk!" Ethan says running and grabbing me with both hands.

I felt secure but I couldn't handle his touch.

"I don't want to talk!" I say pulling away.

"I didn't mean any of it!"

"Well then you shouldn't have said it!"

"It's not that simple Megan."

"Why? Why is it not that simple? There cannot possible be any good reason for the way you treated me!"

"Cece-" He started.

"Bad reason." I say walking into the hallway only to crash into something hard.

I fall to the ground.

___________________________

"Ms, are you okay?"

I look up to find five men in snowsuits.

Tears start streaming down my face out of relief. I get up and hug the men I crashed into. "Thank you so much."

"Ethan!" I hear a deep voice say.

I turn to find what possibly was Ethan's dad.

They hug.

Then some women goes up to Cece and hugs her. Surprising somebody could actually love her.

So I guess this was it. We were all finally out. This nightmare was over. In another week we'd all be back in school and go back to how things were.

Ethan's dad walks up to me.

"You must be Megan." He extends his hand.

"Dad, what're you doing?" Ethan asks.

"Introducing myself to the girl who's gonna be staying with us for the next week."

My eyes widen. "Pardon?"

"Your mom did tell you that you'd be staying with us right?" He asks.

You have got to be kidding me.

__________________________

SO... IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I HAVE NO EXCUSE, I'M SORRY GUYS! I STILL LOVE YOU AND PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING.

ALSO I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SHORT, I WAS KINDA STUCK AND COULDN'T THINK. BARE WITH ME PLEASE.