Hurting Megan

It only took about 10 minutes for me to finally make my decision. Either way Megan would get hurt but getting hurt by me vs the whole school seemed like the best way to go.

"Cece!" I call out while following her. "I'll do it, but could you explain what exactly it is."

A smile spreads across her lips. "Follow my lead." She starts walking toward the direction Megan had went when she left me alone in the hallway.

___________________________

MEGAN'S POV

___________

I can't believe my mom! She was always doing shit like this to me. What on earth would make her decide to go to Florida while her daughter is snowed in at school with a whore and asshole?

I roll my eyes.

The truth was, I wasn't mad at my mom. She did stuff like this all the time so I was used to it. I was mad at Ethan and that's the thing, I didn't want to be mad at Ethan. I wanted to just run to him and apologize, kiss his lips, and-

I shook my head. "No Megan, you're mad at Ethan!" I quietly say.

Who was I kidding? Okay that's it I'm going to apologize for slapping him at least. The rest was up to him to fix.

I turned around and smack into a hard body.

"Ouch."

I look up to find Ethan above me. He extends his hand and helps me up.

"Thanks." I smile, but he wasn't looking me in the eyes.

I looked at his feet which seemed to constantly be moving. Then a smile spreads across his lips.

"It's funny," He smirks. "It's funny how you believed every word I said to you."

I stare at him confused.

"Megan, you are so naive."

"I don't understand." I say.

"Understand this!" Ethan says. "I don't actually like you, I was using you so I wouldn't be lonely in here, but now that Cece is here I won't me lonely. She came just in time too, I was about to throw the whole "I'm in love with you" words just to sweeten the pot."

"You're lying!" I say tears forming in my eyes.

He laughs. "Why do you think I didn't have sex with you? Not because I wanted it to be special, because I didn't want to do it with some loser virgin that nobody wants!" He shouts.

I stand there. Every emotion going through my body, but mostly I was hurt and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of watching me cry.

Too late.

The tears started pouring down my face.

"You-" I gasp for breath. "You're a coward because if you had the balls, you'd look me in the eyes. But no, you don't want to watch as you hurt me and break me down. I get it. Thank you Ethan, because I was actually starting to fall for you, but now you don't have to worry about that, because I will never speak to you again!" I shout before running out of the room.

ETHAN'S POV

__________

"You don't actually want me to say that?" I yell at Cece.

"Actually, I do." She smiles.

"I can't, I won't! This will break her! Don't you understand? This will break her apart! Don't you ever get tired of hurting people?"

She's silent for a moment before speaking. "No. It's either she gets hurt by you or I'll make sure she gets hurt by the whole school until she wants to start hurting herself."

I stiffen. I couldn't believe how emotionless this girl was. How did I ever get myself involved with her. The thought of Megan wanting to hurt herself was too much for me so without hesitation, I agree and head out to find her.

After a few moments I spot her in front of her locker. She turns around fast crashing into me.

I help her up and see her smile for a brief second. I wish I would be able to see that smile again but I knew after this, there would be no chance. I look at the ground unable to face her completely.

"Thanks." She says.

"It's funny," I smirk. "It's funny how you believed every word I said to you."

She stands quiet. 

Listen Megan, I meant it, I meant it all! I wanted more then anything to tell her that right now.

"Megan, you are so naive."

"I don't understand." She says.

"Understand this, I don't actually like you. I was using you so I wouldn't be lonely in here, but now that Cece is here I won't be lonely. She came just in time to, I was about to throw the whole "I'm in love with you" words just to sweeten the pot."

"You're lying!" She says.

I still wasn't looking at her, but I could tell she was crying and I felt like a total dick.

I force out a laugh. "Why do you think I didn't have sex with you? Not because I wanted it to be special, because I didn't want to do it with some loser virgin nobody wants!" I spat out.

She just stands there and for the first time I look up at her, only to find her looking at the ground. I wanted to hold her and tell her I was sorry and how I really wanted it to be special. I wanted to kiss her and make everything okay but everything wasn't okay and probably never would be again.

She starts crying even harder.

"You-" She takes a deep breath. "You're a coward because if you had the balls, you'd look me in the eyes. But no, you don't want to watch as you hurt me and break me down. I get it! Thank you Ethan, because I was actually starting to fall for you, but now you don't have to worry about that, because I will never speak to you again!" She shouts and runs off.

I cover my face with my hands.

"That was amazing! You didn't have to be so harsh though." Cece smirks.

Anger rages through me and I push her up against a wall.

"This is slightly sexual and is turning me on. Is it turning you on?" She teases while biting her lip.

I punch the wall and walk off.

___________________________

FEELS! OMG! THE FEELS! YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW HARD THIS WAS FOR ME TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER.

RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU HATE CECE.

OKAY, SO THIS OBVIOUSLY WASN'T THE END OF MEGAN AND ETHAN, BUT IT COULD TAKE AWHILE SO BARE WITH ME!

QUESTIONS....

OPINION ON ETHAN?

OPINION ON MEGAN?

OPINION ON CECE?

ALSO FEEL FREE TO HATE ON CECE IN THE COMMENTS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT? CLOSER ONE TO THE RIGHT ANSWER GETS A SHOUT OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

I LOVE YOU ALL!