Someones watching

I woke up to find Ethan gone. I smiled at myself thinking about the book he had read to me.

"Ethan!" I called out but there was no reply.

I get off the couch and went into the hallway.

"Ethan!" I shouted a little louder this time but still nothing.

He had to be playing with me.

"Okay fine, but I'm gonna find you." I shout, smiling as I ran down the west wing.

I went into room 207 science with Mrs Masterson but no luck.

I ran into the gym locker room where I first met Ethan but he wasn't there either.

"Okay, give me a hint." I shout while walking into the boys bathroom.

Still nothing.

I sigh and head into the cafeteria because all that running had made me hungry.

"Ethan, I'm making a sandwich if you want one you better... oof!" I fall onto the hard cafeteria floor. Something had tripped me.

I turned my head to find Ethan sprawled on the floor.

"Ethan!" I shout in a panic.

I crawled over to him and checked his pulse. He was still breathing but I had noticed a knot on his head. He must of fallen and knocked himself out.

I took his hand and dragged him into the teachers lounge.

I picked up his waist and tried to pull him on the couch with no luck.

"God, you're heavy!" I said breathlessly.

I start to worrying. What if be doesn't wake up? What if he needs medical help? What am I gonna do?

I burst out crying. "Ethan please wake up!" 

I don't know how long I had cried but at some point I felt my energy decrease and my eyelids got heavy.

___________________________

I woke to the sound of someone groaning. It was Ethan he had started to wake up.

"Oh my god, Ethan are you ok?" I ask, overwhelmed with concern.

He put his hand to his head and frowned. "Megan?"

"Yeah." I smiled while grabbing his hand.

"What happened?"

"You must of fallen and hit your head pretty hard. You've been asleep for hours." I explain.

He removed his hand from his head and his eyes widened. "No!"

"No what?" I ask.

"I didn't fall." he looks around the room. "I was hit."

I looked at him confused.

"Megan, we're not alone..."

___________________________

OKAY I KNOW... I'M THE WORST FOR LEAVING YOU GUYS. SCHOOLS BEEN CRAZY ALONG WITH GYMNASTICS AND MY SOCIAL LIFE. I DON'T KNOW IF I'M GONNA CONTINUE THIS STORY THOUGH BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WORKING ON ANOTHER ONE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS NOW. I DON'T KNOW IF ANYONE IS STILL READING THIS STORY, BUT IF SO COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER. AGAIN I'M SO SORRY.