Saving Megan

"What do you mean we're not alone?" I start freaking out.

"Megan listen to me, we need to lock ourselves in the library!"

I look at him and then relax. "Maybe you're just confused, maybe you hit your head and you're just going fuzzy or something. Let me look at it, you might need medical attention."

"Going fuzzy?" his face goes sour. "Megan I know what happened. I was hit."

My stomach drops and I look around. I wasn't sure if Ethan was right or not but I definitely didn't want to stick around to find out. "Okay, let's go."

I grab Ethan's arm and wrap it around my shoulder.

"Wait, what if we are alone?"

He looks at me.

"Why would somebody wait all this time only to hit you in the head?" It really didn't make any sense.

He looks me in the eyes. "Megan, please, you need to trust me."

I could see the desperation in his eyes. I take a deep breath and nod while helping him into the library.

___________________________

ETAHN'S POV

__________

"What about food? What are we going to eat?" Megan asks.

I laugh. "You look so cute when you're worried."

She blushes.

"Look I'll take care of everything.... babe." I added.

She smiles and looks toward the ground.

"This is disgusting." A voice called out.

Megan and I both look toward the voice.

"Cece?" I say astonished.

"Who's Cece?" Megan asks.

"I'm Cece, Cecelia actually." She walks up toward Megan. "And Ethan is my boyfriend!"

___________________________

"Boyfriend!" Megan says for the third time.

I stay frozen.

"Yes, I'm his girlfriend, he's my boyfriend and you are?" Cece says.

"Meg-Megan." She stutters.

Finally I snap back to reality. "Cece is not my girlfriend!" I say defensively.

"Oh really? You weren't saying that two weeks ago when we-"

I cut her off. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Same as you, I got locked in here."

"And you're the one who hit me in the back of the head?" I question.

She snickers. "I was teaching you a lesson for cheating on me with this slut!" She says giving Megan a dirty look.

"You know what? I'm out of here! You two belong together, you're both assholes!" Megan says staring deep into my eyes.

Then she walks out of the library.

___________________________

OKAY OKAY! I KNOW I'M THE WORST AUTHOR EVER. THE STORY IS GETTING FINISHED SLOWLY BUT SURELY.... VERY SLOWLY!

ALSO I DO UNDERSTAND CECELIA IS A BITCH, BUT SHE'S ALL PART OF THE STORY AND IT JUST NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

I WON'T TELL YOU WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING BECAUSE WELL IT USUALLY DOESN'T HAPPEN WHEN I SAY IT WILL.

JUST BARE WITH ME.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU THAT STUCK WITH ME!

ALSO STICK AROUND FOR MY NEXT BOOK. THE PROBLEM WITH MIA!