The good the bad and the Cece

"Wow, What a drama queen!" Cece laughs.

I just stare at her.

"What, she can't take a joke? Don't act like there was nothing between us."

"There was nothing between us! It was just sex! You've done it with half the school so why the hell stick around me?" I shout through clenched teeth.

"It's not my fault you're so good at it. Why would you want that virgin anyway? She can't do it like I can." She says as she comes towards me and kisses me.

"I forgot my-" Megan walks in and stops.

I pull away from Cece.

"What the hell? That didn't take long!" She says irritated before storming off.

I look at Cece. "You're a bitch!" I say before running after Megan.

___________________________

MEGAN'S POV

___________

I can't believe I fell for all the shit he told me. He just walked in and stared into my eyes and smiled and ran his hand through his beautiful hair- Snap out of it Megan!

"Megan stop." Ethan says as he grabs my shoulder.

"Look, spare me the details okay? Let's just forget anything even happened."

"Is that what you want?" He asks. I could see how upset he was but I didn't care.

"Yes!" I shout.

"Really?" He asks.

I don't answer. Instead I stare at the ground. Then he kisses me.

It was different then the other kisses we shared. There was so much passion and fire and it was amazing and intense and I almost had forgotten why I was mad in the first place.

He pulled away and I didn't know how to respond, so I responded with the first thought that came to mind, and I slapped him.

"Don't ever kiss me again!" I shouted. Of course I didn't mean it, but what else would I do? Forgive him? No way.

I turned and walked in the opposite direction leaving him standing in the halls.

___________________________

It seemed to take forever, but I finally arrived at my locker and pulled out my phone.

1 ring

2ring

3ring

"Hello?"

"Mom," I said sniffling, "Have you heard anything about getting me out of here?"

"I talked to the county police, they said it could be up to another 3-6 days. The storm is still going and is getting aggressively worse."

I exhale.

"What's wrong sweetie?"

"I just want to come home."

"Oh, about that, we're in Florida."

My mouth drops. "You still went?" Not that it surprised me.

"We had already paid for the flight tickets and the hotel, but don't worry I've arranged for an old family friend to pick you up when they get you out and you'll stay with him and his family until we get back."

I hang up the phone and throw it in my locker.

___________________________

ETHAN'S POV

__________

I watched as she walked away but all I could think about was the stinging sensation on my cheek. She really slapped me.

"I can't believe she slapped me!" I say quietly.

"Me either. Who saw that coming?" Cece says.

"Will you leave me alone? You've started enough shit for one day!" I start to walk away but hear her continue to follow me.

I turn around. "What do you want?"

"Aww, baby. As if you don't already know." She says rubbing her hand on my still burning cheek.

"Well we are not ever gonna happen!"

"Don't be too sure! You know how much everybody at the school listens to my gossip."

"I think you mean shit." I correct.

"Anyways, you are gonna come back to me and you wanna know why?"

"Surprise me." I say unamused.

"Because if you don't, I promise you Megan's life will be hell here at school."

"You're bluffing."

"Try me." She smiles before walking off.

What the hell am I gonna do?

___________________________

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY BECAUSE I'M AMAZING! NO HONESTLY I FEEL LIKE I OWE YOU GUYS.

I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT, I JUST LOVE LEAVING A CHAPTER IN SUSPENSE.

OKAY COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT AND COMMENT CECE AND ETHAN OR ETHAN AND MEGAN? LOL IT'S KINDA OBVI