Baby Maybe?

"No. No no no no no! How could I have been so caught up in the moment that I didn't realize the most important thing?" I ask aloud.

I had ended up quickly kicking Ethan out of my room as soon as the panic started to set in.

I had a habit of running away from things I didn't want to deal with but this, this was by far the worst.

"Fuck! Fucking fuck fuck!"

I hear a knock on the door.

I take a deep breath before opening the door to see Ethan holding some of my clothes.

I grab them from him but refuse to look in his eyes.

"Megan, I-" But that's all he manages to get out.

I hadn't even tried to cover my naked body from him this time. Instead I just put my clothes on with him standing in the doorway.

"What are we gonna do?" He asks.

"About what?" I say while staring at the floorboard.

"You know..." He says looking at my stomach. "Just to make sure."

"Trust me. I'm not pregnant."

"Well how do you know?" He says fiddling with his hands.

"Because I finished my period 14 days ago and most people ovulate on the 11th day but for only 12 hours. I'm not pregnant. That ship has sailed." I flush red.

What the fuck did I just say? That ship has sailed? What am I a pirate?

Ethan gives me a goofy half smile which makes my heart race.

"Okay well I'm going to take you to the doctors this weekend to get a blood test and make sure. I don't want to have to wait two weeks to make sure you're okay."

"Whatever, sure." I mumble.

Why was I being so mean to him? I wanted more then anything to bury my face in his chest and have him wrap his arms around me but I couldn't. Ethan thinks I'm this vulnerable girl now more than ever since I practically give him my virginity on a silver platter after barely knowing him.

I had to stay tough.

My mom always warned me about being the one who cared more in a relationship and so far I've definitely been the one to care more.

"You can leave." I say.

He frowns but exits the room as told.

ETHAN'S POV
___________

I turned over and face my clock which read showed it was 2:34 a.m.

What was up with Megan?

I mean isn't having sex for the first time with girls suppose to make them more attracted to you and not push them away?

I couldn't stand the thought of Megan feeling different about me now.

She meant so much to me and I knew losing her would devastate me.

I get out of bed and head across the hall to her room.

I quietly open the door to find her sleeping on her back, hands thrown in opposite directions on the bed.

I walk up to her and the only sound I could hear were her light snores and the pounding of my heart.

She was beautiful.

I lean in and softly place my lips on her forehead.

"I wish you knew how much I really care for you." I whisper.

I'll admit a part of me hoped my words would have woken her because I wanted her to know but the other part was glad she didn't hear me.

I don't want to pour my heart into a temporary girl.

She rolled over on her side facing me and her mouth dropped open as her snoring became more noticeable.

Too late.

___________________________

I'M THE WORST.

I AM SO SORRY! I HAVE THE HABIT OF NEVER FINISHING ANYTHING WHICH EXPLAINS THIS STORY BUT I JUST NOW HAPPENED TO READ YOUR GUYS COMMENTS ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY, I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!

YOUR COMMENTS AND LOVE IS WHAT'S GOING TO PUSH ME TO UPLOAD MORE CHAPTERS OFTEN.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE I REALLY DO APOLOGIZE!

ALSO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ANY OF YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER AND WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN ON THE NEXT. THANK YOU!