Chapter 29 *THE END*

Justin's P.O.V

I felt Demi move away from me to get up. I saw here slip on her underwear before stretching as the sun shined over her body. I could only see her bare back as she moved in front of the window. God was she beautiful I thought as the sun rays hit her bare back. She picked up my t-shirt slipping it on before walking to the bathroom. I put on my boxers as I waited for the shower to turn on so I could go brush my teeth. After a few minutes I heard Demi step into the shower getting me to walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I finished brushing my teeth, taking off my boxers and walking over to the shower to get in with her. Demi turned around as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning Justy." She whispered making me smile at the cute nick name she had for me. We both stood there in the shower for a few minutes, staring into each other's eyes. I saw a smile form on Demi's lips making bite my lip and scratch the back of my head.

"You're so cute." She whispered pecking my lips. We both quickly washed off laughing here and there as Demi would blow foam at me. I turned off the shower grabbing two towels for us. Demi screamed a little as I pushed her to the bathroom wall kissing the skin of her neck from behind. My hands moved over's hers which were placed on the wall. I gently kissed her shoulder letting her turn around to face me.

"Justin I have work."

"It's on baby, let's get lost, you don't need to call into work cause you the boss." She giggled stroking my chest with her finger tips.

"Beyonce lyrics aren't gonna help Bieber." I chuckled kissing her neck making her moan softly.

"Justin stop it. Or you'll never get it like last night ever again." I sighed moving my lips away from her neck to face her.

"Awww is someone sad?" Demi asked squishing my cheeks together as she laughed.

"Thanks Dems." She smiled lifting her head up, giving me soft kiss before pulling away so I could lean my forehead on hers.

"Don't be mad, please." Demi whispered as I rubbed her arms keeping her warm.

"Don't worry I'll get you later." She smiled kissing my nose before walking away. I sighed moving my hand over my heart as I looked at her. I quickly changed to walk to the kitchen to find Chaz making eggs.

"Morning Chaz."

"I hate you guys." I laughed grabbing a glass of water, drinking it down. "Get a good night sleep Chaz?"

"Don't even start Justin." I chuckled as I watched him prepare his breakfast.

"Morning guys." I heard Demi say as she stepped into the kitchen. "Leaving already?" I asked kissing her head making her smile.

"I have work. I need to go home and grab my clothes. I'll probably get something to eat on the way." I nodded giving her a soft kiss and hug before she walked away.

"Bye Chaz."

"Bye Demi." As soon as the door closed Chaz turned around giving me a smirk.

"Oh shit." I whispered knowing what he was going to do.

Justin's P.O.V

"How was she?" I shrugged eating my cereal letting him know I wasn't going to reveal anything. "Come on dude I tell you everything about every girl I'm with."

"You choose to tell me, I don't ask you."

"Well I'm asking you now spill."

"She was amazing. There." I took a couple more bites of my cereal.