Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V

I helped Demi dry the dishes so she didn't have to do all the work.

"Staying over?" Demi asked looking at me.

"That depends." I said leaning against the counter looking at her.

"Why do you have to make it so complicated?" She asked moving herself closer to me, letting her hands run down my shoulders to my chest.

"I like playing with your mind." I said kissing her head.

"Just stay over. Please?" She whispered begging me to stay.

"I was gonna stay over anyways Demi." She smiled leaning her head on my shoulder as I stroked her back. She moved a little to face me so she could lean in and give me a quick kiss.

"5 more seconds would be nice." I said making her laugh and walk away. I bit my lip running over to her to push her into the closet door while I tickled her skin, gently running my lips along her neck.

"Justin!" she screamed turning around letting me kiss her.

"Justin...Mason." I pulled away from her as she giggled pecking my lips a few times.

"Hey Mason!" I called hearing him run towards us.

"What are you doing?" Demi asked looking at me a little scared.

"Yeah Coach."

"Were gonna have a tickle fight. It's gonna be you and me verses your Aunt Dee."

"No! No way Justin that I-" I stopped Demi from talking by placing my hand over her mouth.

"Ready Mason?"

"Yeah coach!"

"GO!" Mason ran over to us beginning the tickle fight. Demi screamed as Mason and I tickled her laughing ourselves. Demi ran to her room hiding in the closet and closing the door.

"You can't hide in there forever!" I yelled looking at Mason who laughed. "Hey Mason, do you guys have water guns? I whispered to him before he nodded his head and ran off to get them. After a few minutes Mason came running in with two water guns.

"Ok I'll open the doors you spray her."

"Yes Coach!" I opened the door and saw Mason pass one of the water guns to Demi who stood up giving me a little smirk. I looked at Mason who stood beside Demi ready to spray me.

"Mason I thought you were on my side!"

"Sorry coach but I stick by Aunt Dee!"

"Told you!" Demi said spraying me with water making Mason follow. I ran out of the room to hide in the kitchen.

"Come out Bieber were gonna get you!" I heard Demi call out.

"There he is!" Mason yelled as both of then sprayed me with water making laugh and yell. There water finally ran out leaving my clothes completely soaked.

"Ok Mason you need to go to bed." Demi said taking the water gun away from him.

"Goodnight Aunt Dee!" He kissed her cheek before waving at me and running off to his room. Demi giggled poking me with the water gun as she walked closer to me. I pulled the water gun making her turn around and slam into my body. Demi breathed heavily as I took the water gun from her, placing it onto the counter. I teased her a little by brushing my lips against her skin making her whimper a little. I ran my finger tips down her back getting her to shiver.

"Should we go to bed?" I whispered in her ear letting a small smile form on my lips.

"I don't know where I'll be sleeping but I know for sure that you'll be sleeping on the floor." I heard her say before she walked away making me scratch my head. I followed her to her room, peeling off my wet t-shirt as Demi changed in her bathroom. I grabbed a pillow and a blanket to place on the ground.