Chapter 14

-Continued-
Justin's P.O.V

I closed the door before I looked at her making her raise an eyebrow as I faced her.
"So you think you got them to be on your side huh?"
"Obviously, didn't you see how they knocked you out with those pillows?" "There five year olds it's pretty easy to mess with their minds Lovato. But they'll always be my boys."
"You wanna bet on that Bieber?" I stepped closer to her wondering what it was.
"I'm sorry I don't bet money."
"Well then what would you like to bet Bieber?" I smirked bigger stepping closer to her making her back up.
"Whoever loses will have to keep all the kids alone in their apartment for 48 hours."
"No way, there's no wa-" I moved a couple steps closer to her making her back up into the wall.
"For god's sake Justin stop." She said shaking her head a little as I stepped even closer.
"Stop what Demetria?" Her hands made their ways to my chest, stopping me from getting any closer. I leaned over to whisper in her ear making her really nervous.
"Deal?"
"Fine." She whispered before I moved away from her to walk away. I heard the door open and close making me let out a small laugh. I decided not to put on a t-shirt and walked to the next room. I saw Demi making some coffee as I walked towards her. I stood behind her to reach for the cup. As she noticed my movement she froze completely.
"Don't worry just grabbing a cup for some water." I whispered in her ear letting another smirk take over my face. I walked to the fridge to grab some water and pour it into the cup before walking out to the balcony. I leaned my back against the railing looking into the room. I saw the kids watch TV while Demi took one sip of coffee and walked to the bathroom sink to pour it out. I smiled turning around to face the California view while finishing my water.
"You ruined coffee for me." I heard Demi say as she slammed the sliding door of the balcony.
"Did I?" I said turning around.
"And what was that huh, you think you can just touch me like th-"
"Listen Lovato I put on the show because of your little show before the kids attacked me. So we're even alright?"
"So the bets off?"
"I didn't say anything about that."
"Justin I want the bet off."
"Only if you admit that the boys will always be mine."
"Fine except for my Mason."
"Especially Mason."
"Justin!"
"Your choice."
"Fine." I smirked finishing my water and imitating her by blowing her a kiss. She took the paper glass from my hand and threw it at me as a smile formed on her lips.
"You know you're such a jerk sometimes."
"I prefer sex god."
"Oh yeah well I like being called the girl of your dreams as well."
"Chaz was lying he made it up."
"So was Kate."
"Are you sure because I can still see your jaw drop every time I take my shirt off."
"Oh yeah? You should have seen yourself yesterday at the beach. You couldn't take your eyes off of me."
"I was watching the kids."
"While biting your lip and your little friend down there getting excited?" "Obviously you would know since you always look there."
"I was playing with the kids alright unlike you who was sitting on the sand wanting to jump all over me." Demi said before turning around to walk away. I took her wrist in my hand to pull her into me. I guess I pulled her a little too harshly because she slammed into my body making me lean against the railing of the balcony. A smile formed on both of our lips as we noticed what stupid things we had just said.
"You make me become such a child Justin."
"Yeah we'll you make me become such an ass." She let out a laugh as we both walked back into the hotel room.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked as they turned their attention to us yelling random things. Demi looked at me laughing.
"Pizza?" She suggested.
"Yeah pizza sounds nice."

Demi's P.O.V

We all laughed sitting in a circle eating pizza while we played some weird card game were I didn't even know what I was doing. I took another bite of my pizza and watched Justin leave his crust.
"You don't like the crust?"
"I hate it." I took the crust he put down and took a bite.
"I love it." He shook his head laughing as the kids argued over something. "I don't know what I'm doing." I whispered to Justin.
"Don't worry I don't either." I looked at him and laughed as he shrugged. I leaned my head against his shoulders finishing the crust. After a few minutes Mason came and sat in my lap.
"Hi baby. You tired?" He nodded resting his head in my arms.
"Coach do you think we'll win?"
"Yeah of course. Why?"
"I wanna win for someone."
"Ohhh do you have girlfriend?" Justin said giving him a little wink. I looked at Mason raising my eyebrow as he turned a little red.
"No I don't. I wanna win for mommy, Aunt Dee and you." My body instantly froze for a few seconds as I ran what he said through my head. I gently turned him around so he could rest his head on my shoulder while I rubbed his back.
"I know you will win." I whispered in his ear looking at Justin who was as shocked as I was. I let a tear slip out of my eye as I looked away from him. "Go to sleep baby you're tired." He nodded and we turned our attention to the kids who were sleeping on the floor. Justin took him from my arms and threw him in the air before letting him down onto the bed as Mason laughed. Justin and I picked up the kids one by one and placed them on their beds. I walked to the bathroom to get ready for bed. I walked out in sweat pants and a tank top and saw Justin zipping up his jacket.
"Where are you going?"
"I'll be back soon. I'm just gonna go for a run." I walked towards him noticing something was different.
"You ok?"
"Yeah why?"
"You seem so different." He shrugged lacing up his shoes and tying them. "I'll be back in an hour or so." I nodded as I watched him walk out. I took my pillow and sheets and walked out to the balcony. I placed my things on the beach chair that was placed on the balcony. I leaned over the railing that boarded the balcony. I saw Justin jog across the street and towards the beach. He had the same speed through the time I watched him. After a few minutes he disappeared making me sigh and lay down onto the beach chair.
I woke up after a while knowing I had been asleep for a couple hours because it was completely dark outside. I looked inside the hotel room to find the light on. I saw Justin walk in to the room and slowly untie his shoes and place them on the closet. He took of his jacket to reveal his sweaty t-shirt which he also took off. He was breathing breathlessly as the veins in his arms popped out. I looked at his rock hard chest that was moving up and down as Justin stood there running his hands through his hair. I watched him walk to the mini fridge and grab a beer bottle before walking out to the balcony next to mine. I felt little drops of water fall onto my body meaning it was gonna rain. I walked inside the hotel room to enter the next room and walk out to the balcony where Justin was. I gently closed the sliding door as rain drizzled down on us.
"Joe you should get inside."
"Don't worry I'm fine." I moved my hand to grab his wrist slowly turning him around. I saw his red eyes making me very worried.
"Justin what happened?"
"Nothing Demi. Just leave."
"Ju-"
"JUST LEAVE! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" he yelled making me step back and process what he had just said to me. The rain was pouring down on us, drenching our clothes.
"F-Fine." I whispered turning around to open the door so I could walk into the warm room.

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Stay tuned for chapter 15!
                                                                                                                    ~Lauryn