Chapter 20

-Continued-

Demi's P.O.V

I pulled off the jacket Justin had gave me and sat in his car waiting for him and Mason to come. After a few minutes I saw Justin walk to the car to open Mason's door so he could climb in.

"Don't forget your seat belt little man." I smiled looking at Mason who quickly buckled up. He looked at me confused raising up his hands.

"What Aunt Dee?"

"Nothing you're just very cute." He laughed kicking his feet a little as Joe sat in his seat.

"Where to little man?"

"School coach!"

"That's right." Justin smiled driving to Mason's school to drop him off.

"Bye Aunt Dee."

"Bye baby! I'm gonna be out late tonight so I'll let you stay up late tonight with Nick today."

"How late?"

"No later than 9."

"Really!?! You're the best Aunt Dee!"

"I know." I laughed thinking about how 9 was late for him.

"Bye Coach!"

"See ya little man." We both watched Mason run out of the car towards the school waving at us as his little legs ran into the school building.

"Where to Ms. Lovato?"

"Actually I have to pick up something from the office first and then I'm all yours."

"I'm happy to hear that."

"Shut up and drive me to work." He chuckled as he quickly drove to my office.

"Are you coming?"

"No i'l-"

"Too bad your coming with me."

"Ok then." I giggled as we both got out of the car to walk into the buildings. As Justin and I stepped in everyone stopped what they were doing and stared.

"Hey guys."

"MORNING MS.LOVATO!"

"You guys know Justin."

"MORNING MR.BIEBER!" Justin awkwardly waved to them making me smile.

"Well get back to work." Everyone ran off minding their own business as Justin and I walked to my office. I opened the glass doors to reveal the glass office walls.

"Wow nice. This yours?"

"Yep." I walked over to my desk to look at the paper work, nothing. I smiled to myself before checking my emails quickly. Awesome nothing to do! I watched as Justin propped himself onto the desk moving a little as he sat on it.

"Desk is pretty sturdy. Looks like it could hold two people." He said as he sat beside me making me smile a little.

"We should test it out someday." I logged off my computer to stand up and move closer to him.

"That depends on how today goes Bieber." I ran my hands down his chest to his abs while biting down on my lip. I moved away from him to walk out the door but he quickly wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me into him.

"I'll make sure you'll have the best time ever."

"Don't make promises you can't keep Bieber." I watched as Justin moved my hair to one side to whisper in my ear.

"I only keep promises that I know I can keep." With that Kate and Miley burst through the door making Justin release me from his grip.

"Whoa." I heard Miley whisper.