Chapter 26

Justin's P.O.V

I laughed chucking pillows at Chaz as he threw grapes at me.

"Miss!" Chaz called out as I threw pillows at him. I threw one more hitting him right in the head.

"You asshole!" Chaz said grabbing me and putting me into a headlock. I laughed trying to get his arm off my neck.

"Quit it your gonna kill me!" I yelled as Chaz tightened his grip. I heard my phone ring and saw Chaz grab it.

"Ohhh it's your little girlfriend. Hello? Hey Demi. Yeah he's here begging me to not kill him. K we'll be there. Bye." I finally got out of his grip breathing heavily.

"What she say?"

"She wants us to meet her at the beach." I grabbed my car keys before walking out the door with Chaz.

"Someone's in a hurry." Chaz said getting into the passenger's seat before I drove off.

"Obviously haven't seen her all day. I had to see your ugly face."

"Thanks asshole." I chuckled driving to the beach to see Demi sitting in the sand staring into the sea.

"Do me a favor and wait here for 10 minutes." I said looking at Chaz. "Why?"

"Cause I wanna talk to her alone for a couple minutes. Please do a brother a favor."

"10 minutes, go." I smiled running out to the sand. I laughed as Demi screamed as I unexpectedly pulled her into my lap.

"Hey gorgeous."

"God you scared me." I chuckled kissing her head making her giggle. "Safe drive?"

"Yeah I kinda got tired."

"You wanna go to sleep?"

"It's ok I wanna sit here." I leaned my head against hers making her smile as she stroked the veins that showed threw arms.

"Why do you always stroke my arms like that?"

"I don't know, I just trace your veins."

"Why?"

"I like it I think it looks hot on a guy." She giggled turning her head a little to face me letting me kiss her softly. She smiled pulling away to turn her head back to the ocean. I turned my head to wave at Chaz letting him know he could come. I gently rubbed Demi's arms as she leaned her head back. She laughed as she stroked my adams apple as I made it go up and down.

"You get so interested in the littlest things." I said before she looked up at me giving me a small kiss. Demi screamed as Chaz came running over to us to push us over.

"Chaz!" Demi yelled as she laughed sitting between me and him.

"What's up lovers?" He gave each of us a beer bottle making Demi smile and take a few sips.

"How'd you get that bruise?" She asked Chaz pointing the mark on his arm.

"Your boyfriend beat me up for making him lose when we played basketball." Demi looked at me raising an eyebrow as Chaz hid behind her making little faces.

"Demi I swear that was not the reason."

"Why are you so mean to Chaz? He's so nice and you're such a jerk." "Sorry mom I'll try not to abuse Zac." I said taking a few sips of my beer. "That's my boy." Demi said moving over to me to give me a kiss. I smiled through the kiss knowing Chaz would be watching.

"I'm still here." I heard him say as I deepened the kiss. I felt Demi pull away before she looked at Chaz and laughed a little.

"I'm sorry Justin's just irresistible."