Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V

Demi placed a plate of macaroni and cheese in front of me and Mason. "Mason's favorite Mac and cheese."

"Thanks Aunt Dee."

"No problem bud. What would you like to drink Mason?"

"Apple juice please."

"Justin?"

"Water please."

"OK suit yourself." Demi grabbed two glasses of water and a glass of apple juice and sat down across from me.

"When's your guy's next tournament?"

"Coach knows that."

"Um were working on the one at California that's the next one."

"Isn't that expensive though?"

"Yeah but we can afford it. The hockey league can afford everything." She nodded and continued eating her dinner.

"You guys have a nice place."

"Thank you. Aunt Dee likes to keep it clean."

"I can tell, looks spot less."

"You should see Aunt Dee's room it's even cleaner than this." I hope I can see her room someday. God I wanna be in there right now. Mason finished his dinner and got up to place his dishes in the sink.

"Aunt Dee I'm gonna go to sleep."

"What do you have to do before."

"Brush my teeth and review spelling words."

"That's my boy." He kissed her cheek making her smile and waved good night to me.

"Good night baby."

"Goodnight little man." We both finished our dinner right after and Demi took my dishes and placed them in the sink. I walked over to where the TV was and saw a huge picture of Demi, Mason and some other girl.

"That's Selena."

"She was beautiful." She truly was her smile was so warm and loving. You could tell that her presence would light the room up.

"She meant a lot to you huh."

"She was my world, she was me." I turned my face to Demi who gave me a small smile before turning her attention back to the picture.

"You've raised him well."

"I hope so."

"You really have it's why I call him little man. He is a man."

"It's so hard you know, not having someone with you to help you raise him."

"I can tell you for sure that she's happy that you're raising him." Demi sat down on the couch, looking up at me and taking a deep breath.

"Like today I didn't know what to do. He's gonna be living with me till he's 18 and he's gonna go through changes in his body that I don't even know about."

"You can always call me, you know that."

"Sit down Bieber." I let out a laugh as I sat down beside her watching as she flipped through channels. She continued flipping through channels till it annoyed me so much that I took the remote control out of her hand. "Excuse me."

"Pick something, its not that hard." I turned it to the latest hockey game hearing her groan and try to get the remote control back from me.

"Give it back Bieber."