Chapter 15

-Continued-

Justin's P.O.V

I sighed finishing my beer and then throwing it onto the ground making it break into a million pieces. I looked up to the sky as tears moved down my cheeks mixing in with the rain. I walked over to the sliding glass door to slowly open it before entering the room. I looked over to the next room to see Demi slipping off her sweat pants and tank top to reveal her panties and bra. I bit my lip watching her wet steamy body. She moved her damp hair to one side unclipping her bra revealing her bare back. I watched every move she made with that curvy tan body of hers. God was she a huge turn on. She clipped on a different bra and then walked into the bathroom. I ran my hand through my hair wondering if I should go into the bathroom or not. I thought about it for a couple seconds before walking to the bathroom and opening the door.

"Don't even Justin." I heard her whisper as I walked in.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." She slipped on some jeans and grabbed a jacket before walking out of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out to the beach. I'll be back in an hour."

"At 2 in the morning you're gonna go to the beach?"

"Why do you care?" I grabbed her wrist to pull her into me.

"Look Demi just because we had a little fight doesn't mean I don't care." "What ever Justin." She took her hand away from my grip and walked out. I sighed looking at the kids wondering if they would be ok if I left them alone. I took the chance and left the hotel room to follow her. She had already disappeared so I quickly walked over to the beach thinking about if she was actually there. I saw people staring at me giving me a sign that something was wrong. I looked down at myself to see that I was wearing no shirt.

"Shit." I whispered to myself as I ran my hands through my hair. Well I guess if you got it flaunt it, right? I walked onto the beach to find Demi standing in the sand and then unexpectedly drop down onto her knees. I sighed looking at her as she hugged herself trying to keep warm. The rain had stopped but it was still cold from the wind blowing. I walked over to her to sit behind her and pull her into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her bare waist since she had no shirt on except for jacket which was unzipped. I pulled her towards me keeping her close to me so she could keep warm. "You're that mad at me?"

"What do you think?"

"I think that you're very mad at me."

"Wow you figured it out."

"Come on Demi I didn't mean it."

"I know that but you yelled at me." She said moving closer to me if it was even possible.

"You never yell at me." She whispered as we both sat in the sand looking into the California water.

"I'm sorry."

"Justin all I asked was what was wrong. You seemed so different and I was worried. Is it wrong for me to be worried about you?"

"I just wanted think about what Mason said. It meant a lot but for some reason it kinda scared me."

"It's what he does. He wants to be successful for the people that he cares about. He cares about you. He watches your every move Justin, memorizing it, copying it. He thinks that you're the perfect person to be like. And I know it's really weird because I think you're way far from perfect." I smiled leaning my head against hers.

"Thanks." "And then you just yelled at me for asking if you were ok."

"It's cause I wanted to be alone Demi and you wouldn't give me my space."