Chapter 6

Continued-

Demi's P.O.V

I closed my eyes knowing that this was the worst thing that could possibly happen.

"Ok Kate relax, we'll find someone. I'll make a few calls and we'll find someone."

"Ok hurry cause you know photo shoot is today! And you're coming right? Since your modeling for the female designs."

"Yeah I'll be there when Masons practice ends."

"Ok hurry and find someone!"

"Ok bye." I quickly dialed a familiar number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Miles I nee-"

"I know, I know, male model called in sick. I called everyone I know, everybody said they can't since its such short notice."

"What are we gonna do? I would have called Nick but he's at work."

"Demi just find someone."

"I'll try." I hung up running a hand through my hair trying to think. "Everything ok?"

"No I need a model and no one's coming in. I can't find an-" Before I went on an idea popped into my head letting a smirk form onto my lips. Perfect idea.

"I need a favor."

"From me?"

"Yeah."

"What is it?"

"Are you free after practice?"

"Um I think so, I do-"

"I need you to model for my designs."

Justin's P.O.V

I looked at her with a 'are you stupid?' face.

"Do you hear yourself?"

"Please, please I am begging you. Mason help me out."

"Please Coach please help Aunt Dee." I heard Mason beg making me sigh.

"I'll think about it." I said parking the car letting them get out. I grabbed my hockey bag and got out locking the car. We three walked into the rink to find only a couple of kids tying there skates. I watched as Mason ran to the change room to change into his hockey gear. I sat down on the bench to tie my skates. I knew Demi was watching me tie them in a matter of seconds leaving her in amazed. I looked up to her shocked face, making me a little confused.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Alright let's get onto the ice!" I yelled making the kids skate onto the ice to start practice. I walked a couple steps and looked back at her.

"Coming?" She smiled and nodded before following me to our usual spot. I explained the plan and let the kids start off with laps and warm up.

"Come on you have to do it. Didn't you ever want to be a model?"

"Nope." She crossed her arms raising an eyebrow as I pretended to look over something on my clipboard. I felt her stare and looked up at her. "What?"

"Please I'm begging you. I'll do anything."

"Stop coming to practice."

"Are you serious?" I let out a laugh at her expression.

"I'm kidding; I told you I'll think about it."

"I need to know now Justin." She moved closer to me so our arms were touching.

"You'll be great, it's not that hard. It's just modeling for my designs."