Chapter 12

The Next Day:
Justin's P.O.V
We checked all our bags into the airport so we could board the plane. "Alright kids bring it in." The kids circled in front of me to listen for directions.
"Stay close, do not wander off. If you have questions go to Demi or me and please, please do not get into trouble. I trust you guys, and I'll be very disappointed if you guys do something that gets you guys into trouble. Understand."
"YES COACH!"
"Alright let's go." I got up to lead them to the plane as Demi walked beside me. We all boarded the plane and Demi and I got the kids into their seat. Demi sat in her seat which was beside my mine and looked out the window. I checked to see if everyone was there before sitting in my seat beside her.
"How do you handle them, I'd lose my mind." I smiled looking at the kids who laughed with each other. It was a private plane so they could do their own thing while we relaxed.
"There good kids. Not hard to tell them to be quiet and listen."
"They don't talk cause there scared of you." I smiled looking at her as she let out a laugh.
"Yeah well it works." She shrugged pulling out her laptop to log in and check her emails. She pulled out head phones to plug them in and place one in her ear before handing on to me.
"You better have good taste in music." I said.
"I think I do." I chuckled placing the earphone in my ear to hear music come on. She handed me the laptop so I could use it.
"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep." She said as she leaned her head onto my shoulder. I smiled watching her fall asleep as I clicked on some boring games to play. Time passed by and I put her laptop away falling asleep myself. I woke up after a few hours from Demi moving me.
"Justin we landed." I moved myself and ran my hands through my hair to see the kids standing up.
"Sorry I feel asleep."
"You're apologizing for sleeping?"
"Uh I guess so." She let out a laugh before getting up so we could get off the plane. We got into a car that drove us to the hotel. We had two rooms because apparently the hotel had messed it up. But they raised us up to a better suite but still two rooms. I opened the first room to let the kids get in who were looking around in awe. It was nice, there was a huge window giving us a view of the beach. There was a door that led to the next room so we could go from there. I opened the door and the next room looked exactly like that one. We had two kings size beds in each room so I guess there would be 4 kids per bed. It was pretty late so the kids were already putting on their pajamas to go to sleep.
"Listen up! Were gonna have 4 of you per bed since the beds are big enough for you guys. So 8 in this room and 8 in that room. Brush your teeth, get into your pajamas and go to bed." It took around half hour for the kids to get ready for bed but soon enough they all were ready to go to sleep. I quickly walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed myself and went I came out I saw the kids in a line to kiss Demi goodnight. I smiled wiping my hands on the towel as I watched the kids give her a kiss on the cheek and she gave one back. "I never get a kiss on the cheek." I said looking at the kids who stopped right away to face me.
"Because you're mean. Right kids." Demi said.
"NOPE!" I chuckled as the kids ran to me and took me down to the floor. "Ok, ok goodnight." I said letting them get off me so I could get up. I watched them get into bed to fall asleep letting Demi and I be alone.
"You know I am so nice to them yet they still like you more than me." She looking at me making me laugh.
"There my boys, you'll never get them to be on your side." "What ever goodnight." She said walking away to her room.
"What I don't get my kiss?"
"Nope but you can get a pillow in your face instead." She threw a pillow at me but I caught it.
"Not gonna work Lovato."

Demi's P.O.V
I grabbed my pillow and placed it on the floor where my bed was. I didn't mind sleeping on the floor it was better than having the kids sleeping on the floor. I looked into the next room to see Justin sleeping already making me a little mad. I took an extra pillow and threw it at him which hit him right in the face. I quickly pretended to go to sleep so he wouldn't think it would be me. After a few minutes I moved the sheets off of my face to see if he was awake. Instead he was sitting right beside me holding the pillow, making me jump back a little.
"God you scared me."
"Thanks for the pillow."
"No problem asshole." He chuckled walking back to where he had set up his bed.
"Goodnight Bieber"
"Night." I smiled falling asleep waiting for tomorrow. I woke up before everyone else so Justin and I could get ready before the kids so we could get them ready. I walked over to Justin who was fast asleep making me smile. I kneeled down beside him to shake him a little so he could wake up. "Justin, Justin. Come on, get up." I said as I shook him a little more harshly I gasped as he grabbed me by my waist to pin me down onto the floor beside him. He hovered over me so we were face to face, leaving a centimeter between our faces.
"Justin!" I whispered a little loudly as he smiled.
"This is for the pillow last night."
"Just get up and get ready. I came to wake you up."
"Well morning to you too."
"Good morning now go get ready." I said letting out a laugh as he moved off of me.
"I'm gonna go get ready." I said walking back to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth before jumping into the shower and quickly washing off. I turned off the water and got out wrapping a towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel on and slipped on my underwear and shorts. I looked in the mirror to see Justin looking at me making me smirk a little. He didn't know that I knew he was watching which gave me a bigger advantage. The mirror was placed in front of me so I could see what was behind me as I moved my damp hair to one side letting him see my bare back. I slowly clipped on my bra and gently slipped on my shirt.
"Shows over Bieber." I said without facing him while I brushed my hair. I knew he had no words of what I had done making me smile. OK it was a little slutty but come on I had to tease him. It was time for him to see what he was hanging out with. I put my hair into a pony tail before walking towards the kids I woke them up one by one. I woke Jackson up first and when he finished I woke up the second one. In about an hour we had everyone up and going so we could go to the arena they were playing in. As we entered the arena Justin took them into the locker room to let them get into their hockey uniforms I grabbed water bottles for all of them and walked to our side of the arena. The game started and they started playing. I watched as all the skills Justin had taught them played out on the ice. I saw Justin smile as they scored goal by goal making him proud. Jackson, Quinn, Mason, Tyler, Kyle, Scott, Dylan, Reese, Gavin, Alex, Thomas, Sean, Michael, Chris, Spencer, and Nathan were all on the team and they made it a good one. With them we won our first game leading us into the Semi- Finals.

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Stay tuned for chapter 13!
                                                                                                          ~Lauryn