Chapter 18

-Continued-

Demi's P.O.V

"COACH!" They yelled. making me turn to Justin who looked at me a little shocked.

"Actually it was there idea I kinda helped."

"Thank you guys. This really means a lot."

"THERES MORE!" They all yelled in unison. I looked at Justin who took my hand in his walking me over to a table. I laughed as I saw

"Thank you" written in caramel chocolate bars.

"Awh that's cute." I looked at the kids who smiled at me.

"ONE MORE THING!" They yelled making me playfully roll my eyes. "Seriously more?"

"TURN AROUND!" They yelled in excitement as I turned around to gasp. I saw hundreds of pictures made into one huge picture of the kids, Justin and I. I placed my hands over my mouth turning into Justin to hide my face in his neck. I let out a few more tears slip out as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I can't believe you guys did this." I whispered into his ear making him let out a soft laugh.

"Ok kids you can go play in the water but be safe." Justin

 said letting them run off leaving us alone. "I hate you for making me cry you jerk." I moved my head to face Justin as he smiled resting his forehead on mine. Good thing I was wearing waterproof eyeliner and mascara. He moved two pieces of caramel chocolate in front of me making me giggle. I broke it in half give him a piece as I ate mine.

"Come on let's go hang out with the kids."

"You go I'll be there in a second." I said before he nodded and left to go play in the water with the kids. I turned around to see the pictures making me smile as I scanned through them. I found one of Justin and I gently picking it up. It was one of him kissing my cheek making me smile. I turned around to see Justin running in the water with the kids. His white t-shirt became see through as it clung to his skin from becoming wet. I bit my lip from seeing his built up muscles making me want to kiss him right here. I turned around to place the picture back where it was. When I stood up again I felt a strong pair of arms pick me up bridal style. I screamed a little laughing as I faced Justin who ran into the water.

"Justin!" We both splashed into the water laughing as the kids threw water at us. I giggled as Justin spun me around as I leaned my head back. He laughed kissing my head as the kids ran over to us to sit in the water for a few moments.

Justin's P.O.V

I watched Demi get changed like usual. She slipped off her soaking white dress revealing her lacy bra and underwear. Like usual she moved her damp hair to one side to unclip her bra and reveal her bare back. She clipped on a different bra and walked to the bathroom. I sighed leaning against the wall debating if I should tell her how I felt or not. I shook my head before walking out to the balcony. I stared out into the city thinking about Demi, which is something I did a lot these days. My thoughts interrupted when Demi stood beside me and tried to find what I was looking at.

"You know we should of thrown you a party not me."

"Well I kinda found out that they were going to throw us a party. So it kinda got ruined." She laughed looking at me.

"You probably made them tell you."

"Yeah I actually did." "Poor guys were probably scared to death. Why is everyone so scared of you Jusitn?" I shrugged looking back to the city.

"I don't know, do I look scary?"

"Not to me."

"You're not scared of anybody Demi." She giggled hitting my arm playfully. "That's not true; I'm just not scared of you." I chuckled as we both looked up to the sky staring at the stars.

"Sometimes I think she's staring down at me and laughing at the stupid things I do." Demi said referring to Selena.

"I laugh at the stupid things you do every day." "Thanks Bieber." I smiled at her as she searched for Selena in the sky.

"But then sometimes I feel like she wants me to do stupid things so I learn from them."

"No she's just laughing at you."

"You know you are such a jerk!" She said hitting my chest making me back up a few steps.

"That your best punch Lovato?" I teased her as she hit me again laughing. "Come on your so weak." I said as she punched me one more time making me grab her by the waist and turn her around to tickle her.

"Stop it Bieber!" She begged as I ran my fingers on her skin tickling her. After a few minutes I stopped letting her breathe.

"Thanks now my sides hurt." She held onto her hips leaning over the railing. I chuckled standing behind her to place my hands on her hips slipping them under her shirt. I gently moved her hands to massage her skin letting her feel relaxed. I rested my forehead on her shoulder as I worked my fingers into her skin.

"That feels good." Demi said letting me take the pain away. After a few seconds I moved my hands letting them rest on her waist. I yawned quietly making Demi laugh softly.

"Tired?" she asked.

"Just a little." She smiled before walking inside making me follow. She set up our beds like a few days ago where we laid down where the rooms connected. She laid down waiting for me to go to sleep. I turned to face her meeting her beautiful eyes.

"Goodnight Justin."

"Night Demetria." I said making her roll her eyes before she kissed my cheek. I smiled falling asleep waiting for tomorrow when we would head home.

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Stay tuned for chapter 19!