Chapter 2

The Next Morning
Demi's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear making me slam my hand on it. It shut up like I wanted it to. I got up to walk to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I changed into a nice white dress shirt and high waisted black skirt. I brushed my brown waves (I wanted her to have brown hair in this story lol) letting them fall over my shoulders. I applied just a little eyeliner and mascara and some lip gloss. I walked into Mason's room to find him still asleep. I kneeled down in front of him to quietly whisper in his ear.
"Hey buddy it's time to go. Come on you have early morning practice and then school." Mason had practice at 6 and then school at 8 so I woke him up at around 5:15 every morning. But he would get enough sleep at night so it wasn't a problem. I saw him move a little and then he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.
"Morning Aunt Dee."
"Morning baby now hurry up and get ready." I watched him jump out of bed and run to his bathroom. I moved to his closet to pick out some clothes for him. I picked out some blue jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. I placed his books on his school bag and took his hockey bag out to the kitchen. I fixed us up some toast with jam. After a few minutes Mason ran into the kitchen eating his toast in seconds and drinking his milk while watching morning cartoons. I slipped on my long black coat and heels collecting all my things.
"Come on Mason we gotta go." He turned off the TV before jumping off the couch and putting on his shoes and jacket. I picked up my purse and binder while holding his hockey bag in one hand. Mason slipped on his school bag and grabbed my coffee cup.
"Ready?"
"Duh Aunt Dee does it look like I'm not?" I let out a laugh as we walked out of the apartment, down the stairs and to my car. We got in and drove to the ice rink where Mason ran in to meet his friends. Mason took his hockey bag and went into the change room and came back in his hockey gear. "You're staying right Aunt Dee?"
"Yeah I am."
"Okay, Coach is over there." He pointed but I didn't look I was too busy looking at how Mason could tie his skates so fast.
"So what does your coach look like? Old and fat or skinny and geeky?"
"I'll take the skinny and geeky one." I heard someone say behind me. I turned my head to find one of the most gorgeous guys out there. His short brown hair, caramel brown eyes, nice tanned skin, muscular arms and god I could see those abs through the white t-shirt he was wearing.
"Hey coach Bieber! This is my Aunt Dee."
"H-hi." I whispered totally embarrassed.
"Hey I'm Justin."

Justin's P.O.V

"Um D-Demi."She managed to spit out making her cheeks turn even redder.
"Alright let's go little man." I said talking to Mason. Mason skated onto the ice to meet his friends; he looked back at her and waved.
"Are you staying to watch?"
"Yeah I um promised him I would."
"Follow me." She nodded and we walked through the bleachers to the side of the rink.
"Alright bring it in." I yelled and in seconds all the kids stood in front of me. "So today were gonna start off with ten laps around the rink, the warm up and then 6 on 6 including goalies, and then I'll show you how to do proper checking and last we'll do game of choice. Understand?"
"Yeah coach!"
"Alright start with laps!" I watched as all of they immediately skated around the huge rink.
"Wow you have them totally under control."
"Not really they just know not to get on my bad side."
"How long have you been coaching?"
"There my first kids." I said looking at her noticing her beauty. Wow she was so gorgeous, her skin was perfect, her lips were plump, and her eyes were amazing, and god damn I bet her body was nice even if that long black coat was hiding it.
"So you're Mason's aunt?"
"Well yeah you can say that. Were not blood related, his mom was like my sister."
"So you just drop him off?"
"He lives with me, I have custody over him." I looked at her confused wondering what she was talking about. She noticed the confusion and sighed looking at Mason.
"Selena, his mom, got pregnant with Mason at 18; right after Mason was born she became ill with cancer. She passed away when Mason was just a couple months old and I've had him ever since."
"I'm so sorry. It's amazing what you're doing. He's a great kid."
"He practically raised himself I was just there to give him food and a home."
"He talks about you all the time in the change room."
"Oh god what does he say." I looked at her smiling as she stood there mortified.
"Nothing to bad just how you cried three times watching Finding Nemo."
"I did not."
"He recorded it and brought it here to show us."
"He is so gonna get it when he gets home."
"Don't worry I'll make him skate another lap of you want me to."
"Make him do 300 hundred more."
"Gomez! Extra lap!" I looked at her as she shook her head eyeing him.
"I shouldn't have said anything." I chuckled as she ran her hand through her brown waves.
"He's actually had fights over you to though."
"Are you serious?"
"He and Quinn got into a fight about who had a better Aunt."
"Who won?"
"Mason."
"How?"
"He said that since you were his Aunt he got to hang out with pretty girls." "That is true. Well actually not really cause he's only been at work a couple times." We both stopped talking as the kids finished their laps and came in.
"Why did I have to do an extra lap?" Mason yelled.
"Because I asked him to." Demi said raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms.
"Uh oh." Mason whispered looking at me.
"Uh oh is right, you wait till you get home."
"Ohhhhh!!" the kids yelled making Mason go red.
"That's enough. We're gonna have a vote for warm up. Shooting pucks at goalie or scrimmage? Hands up for shooting pucks." I saw 8 out of 12 hands went up.
"Well majority wins were shooting pucks, Jackson goalie." I watched as they prepared for the warm-up and turned to Demi.
"I'll be back I just need to help them set up." She nodded watching the kids skate around for a little. I skated to the equipment room to get two nets, and the bin of hockey pucks. I placed them in a line and placed the net one side of rink. I felt her eyes on me, knowing that she was gonna ask me more things about Mason. I shouldn't have opened my mouth, at all. I skated back to her and stood beside her and blew the whistle. I watched as watched Gavin shoot his puck at Jackson.
"More wrist Gavin! Jackson keep to the center!"
"Alright coach!" I heard.
"Feels good to be called coach huh?" I looked at her smiling and shrugged. "Yeah it's a pretty good feeling."

Hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for chapter 3! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes!
                                                                                                             ~Lauryn