Chapter 16

Justin's P.O.V

They all looked at each other waiting for someone to fess up.

"They wanted to know about Aunt Dee's favorite things." Mason blurted out.

"MASON!" The kids yelled making Mason cover his mouth and turn red. "It's ok, I'm proud of you for telling the truth. What did you say?" "They all asked one question and I answered it."

"What were the questions?"

"Jackson asked what kind of flowers she liked. Aunt Dee likes white roses. Quinn asked what her favorite chocolate was. Aunt Dee likes chocolate with caramel. Tyler asked what her favorite place is. Aunt Dee likes the beach. Kyle asked what her favorite thing is to do and I said that Aunt Dee likes to sing."

"And you guys are asking all this because?"

"We wanna throw her a party." Scott said.

"What about me?" I asked pretending to be hurt.

"We were gonna throw you the same party as Demi." Dylan said.

"Well now I know so I think we should throw Demi a party instead."

"We wanna throw her a party because she's really nice and we wanted to throw you a party because you're the best coach ever." Reese said. "That's pretty cool but I know now so I think we should set it up for Demi." "I think Coach is right." Gavin said making me smile.

"But when should we do it?" Alex asked me.

"I think we should do it after the finals."

"Yeah!" Thomas yelled making us tell him to be quiet.

"Don't yell Thomas!" Sean said making me laugh.

"We need white roses!" Michael said.

"Oh and caramel chocolate." Chris added.

"On the beach!" Chris said.

"She's really pretty." We all turned our heads to Nathan who went deep red.

"Hey, get someone your own age alright." I said making him nod.

"Hey guys." We heard Demi say as she walked in. I motioned all of them to be quiet.

"Hey Demi."

"What's up?" Demi asked sitting down beside me. She watched all the kids get up to walk towards the next room.

"What's that all about?" I shrugged turning on the TV to watch some hockey.

"Please put it on something else I'm begging you." I let out a laugh looking at her as she begged for me to change it something else. I sighed handing her the remote letting her change the channel to a movie.

"Demi I have watched the Notebook 10 times I'm pretty sure you've watched it 50 times."

"It is such a good movie ok. No one can say that they didn't cry when they watched it the first time."

"I didn't." She raised her eyebrow letting me know that she knew that I did. "Fess up Bieber I know you did. Everyone does."

"Ok so I let on tear slip out, big deal." She let out a laugh moving herself into my lap to squish my cheeks together.

"Aww did Justy cry watching a sad little movie."

"Demi!" I whined as she continued playing with my cheeks.

"You're so cute." She said getting up to walk to the next room. I sighed moving my head back thinking about what kind of relationship Demi and I had. We were friends, but we also had those moments were we kinda pretended to a couple. And that's what confused me, it confused me a lot because by now I was sure I wanted us to be more than friends. I wanted us to be way more than just friends.

Demi's P.O.V

I smiled as the Mason rolled the bowling ball down the alley to knock down a couple pins. He ran over to me giving me high five before I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Good job you did great!" I said making him smile.

"Thanks Aunt Dee!" He walked to his friends as they laughed and talked to him. Justin sat down beside me handing me a Coke as we watched the kids. "What did you put in this?" I asked. He looked at me letting a smile take over his face.

"Nothing I thought you might want something to drink." I let out a laugh taking a sip of my drink.

"We should get going" I said looking at the time which was 10:30.

"Relax let them have fun."

"You guys have a championship game tomorrow Bieber." Justin sighed looking at the time himself before looking at me as I gave him an innocent smile.

"Alright bring it in!" Justin said making me smile even bigger. We all headed to the hotel to get the boys ready for bed. Each of them lined up to give me a kiss on the cheek and I gave them one back.

"Why don't you ever give Coach a kiss on the cheek Demi?" Thomas asked. I looked at Justin who nervously scratched the back of his head. "KISS HIM! KISS HIM!" They cheered making me get up and walk over to Justin.

"You don't h-"

"Shut up Bieber." I giggled softly kissing his cheek making him turn a little pink.

"KISS HER! KISS HER!" I let out a laugh tapping my cheek with my finger as I waited for Justin to give me a kiss. He rolled his eyes playfully before giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Wait!" Mason yelled grabbing my phone and handing it to Kyle.

"Here take a picture." Mason ran over to us getting Justin and I to kneel down to his level.

"Coach you kiss that cheek and I'll kiss this one so we can squish her cheeks."

"No!" I yelled laughing as I felt both of the lips on my cheeks squishing them together. I laughed placing my hand on Joe and Mason's cheek as Kyle took a picture.

"Ok that's enough get to bed you guys." Justin said as we both got up. I tucked the kids in bed letting them fall asleep for tomorrow's big game. I saw Justin grab his pillow and sheets and walk out to the balcony to lay down on the beach chair. I grabbed the camera before walking out to where he was.

"Move over Bieber." He gave me a smile before moving over to let me lay down beside him.

"Go to sleep." He whispered as I watched him close his eyes to get some sleep. I smiled turning on my phone to look at the picture that Kyle took.

Justin's P.O.V

I watched her stare at the phone screen for a few minutes then zoom in to crop Mason out so it was just Demi and I. I saw her bite down on her lip as she stared at the picture. She turned the phone off and placed it on the ground beside us before moving herself towards me and resting her head on my bare chest. I could tell she had fallen asleep as I gently stroked her hair. I looked up at the stars that were showing tonight thinking about all the past couple months Demi and I had spent together. Every day I grew more feelings for her and I thought if she had those same feelings I had for her.

Hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Stay tuned for chapter 17!

                                                                                                          ~Lauryn