Chapter 13

Justin's P.O.V

After the first win we decided to go celebrate by visiting the beach. I sat in the sand while I watched Demi play in the water with the kids. I heard her scream as they splashed water at her. She occasionally picked one of them up to spin them around as they laughed. I watched Demi's body move as her hips swayed back and forth in the bikini she was wearing. Her curvy body glistened in the sun as the California water got a chance to melt over her steamy skin. She looked at me and waved me over trying to get me to play with them. I shook my head making her walk over to me and stand in front of me.

"Come on Justin were all having fun except for you."

"Demi I don't feel like it, go ahead have a good time."

"Justin they wanna have fun with you. Do it for them." I sighed standing up to run my hands through my hair.

"You make me do everything I don't want to."

"That's good." She laughed as we both ran into the water hearing the kids scream in excitement. I picked up Dylan and Nathan and throwing them into the water. I saw Demi play with Micheal who splashed water with her. "Hey guys bring it in." Demi stood in her spot confused as I told the kids my plan.

"Understand?"

"YES COACH!"

"Let's go." We all ran towards Demi who stood there wide eyed and started running away.

"Stop! Don't guys please!" Demi yelled as we chased after her. I picked up my speed to capture her in my arms and diving into the blue water. "Thanks Bieber." She said as we both breathed in air as I rested my forehead on hers breathing heavily. We both looked at each other as we sat in the water waiting for something to happen. And unfortunately it did. The kids piled onto both of us making us laugh and scream. We played in the water for the rest of the day and then ate some pizza for dinner. I watched Demi check on them as they all slept in their beds.

"Demi their fine don't worry."

"I'm just checking Joe, just in case."

"You worry too much."

"Do we have a game tomorrow?"

"No we have the semi finals the day after tomorrow."

"Aren't you proud? Happy? You created this and it's finally paying off." I shrugged looking at her as she stood in front of me. Championships didn't really mean anything to me, it was teaching the kids hockey that meant the world to me. Hockey was my passion and I wanted other kids to share the same passion I had.

"Obviously I'm happy but the trophy doesn't mean anything to me." Demi nodded setting up her bed in a different spot instead of yesterday. She set up the sheets and pillows in the middle of the door way that connected the two rooms. She took the sheets and pillows I used and placed it next to me.

"You going to bed or what?" She asked as she laid down. We laid the opposite ways so we both were in the rooms were supposed to be in but we were close to each other. (If you don't understand how they're sleeping Demi's legs are into the room she slept in and Justin's are in the room he slept in but their faces are at the same spot which is where the rooms connect.)

"You know you never really told me about your family." Demi said as I moved my head to face her.

"Well there's not really much to know." "I still want to know."

"I had an younger sister Jazmyn, and a younger brother Jaxon. I loved my parents but they didn't love me. Jazmyn always got what he wanted because she was the only girl and Jaxon got everything he wanted because he was the youngest. I being the middle one was kinda left out and it hurt. Chaz and I were friends since pre-school and his parents treated me more like a son than my own parents did. Chaz and I decided we were going to move out when we were 18 and that's what happened. We moved all the way from New Jersey to Toronto and went to university with our sports scholarships. We go onto being coaches and here we are where everything's working out I guess."