Chapter 19

The Next Day:

Demi's P.O.V

Mason and I entered the apartment feeling relieved from the long flight. I saw Mason run into his room to go to bed making me smile.

"Hey buddy." I knocked on his door which was closed.

"Come in."

"Are you going to sleep?" I asked opening the door as he changed into his PJ's.

"Yeah I'm tired."

"Do you want me to wake you up for dinner?"

"Yes please."

"Ok get some sleep kiddo." I smiled closing the door before walking towards the kitchen. I opened up my suit case to take out the framed picture of the collage the kids had made on the beach. I smiled looking at the individual pictures that made up a picture of the team, Justin and I. It was cute and creative it made me tear up almost every time I saw it. I walked to my room deciding where to place it. I grabbed a chair and hooked the picture onto some nails. I stepped back smiling as the picture hung on my wall perfectly. I walked back to the kitchen to see that my phone was lighting up meaning I had a text. I picked up my phone to see that the text was from Justin. 'All settled in?' I smiled dialing his number and hearing the phone ring.

"Hello?" he picked up breathlessly.

"Hey Justin."

"Hey what's up?"

"Where are you?"

"I was at the gym just working out."

"Oh sorry, I'll call later."

"No, no don't worry about it I'm about to leave anyways."

"Oh ok. I got your text I want you to know not to text me because I seriously hate texting."

"Wow a girl who hates texting."

"Seriously Justin I hate texting." I heard him let out a laugh making me smile.

"So you guys all unpacked and settled?"

"I wish Mason just passed out in his bed."

"He's probably tired from the flight. I think I'm gonna go to bed when I get home." "Justin what is wrong with you? I mean normal people relax after a long flight but you hit the gym."

"It's a stress reliever Demi. When I go to them gym and go home I'm relaxed and stress free."

"There's other ways of releasing stress Justin."

"Oh really and what are those ways Ms.Lovato?" I realized what I said and gasped.

"Ok I did not mean it like that." He laughed at my embarrassment making me go red.

"Then how did you mean it?"

"I meant like shopping, swimming, something you like."

"I think you meant something else Lovato."

"Justin I am going to hang up."

"Ok but before you go I wanna let you know that releasing stress for me is a bit difficult but if you wanna help youre more than welcome." And with that he hung up leaving me in complete shock.

"I just ruined my entire life." I whispered to myself. I saw a picture of Justin from the photo shoot lying on the kitchen table. I picked it up looking over his body.

"Why do you have to be so amazingly sexy and hot? Why do I have to like you?"

Justin's P.O.V

I walked into the arena seeing the kids skate around the ice. I looked around trying to find Mason and I spotted him skating around with his teammates. I walked to my usual place, putting my bag down on the bench.