Chapter 8

Later That Night:

Demi's P.O.V

Justin drove into my apartment parking lot.

"You know you're staying for dinner right?" I said getting out.

"Demi I ha-" "Just shut up and follow me." He sighed getting out of the car and following me up to my apartment. I opened the door to my apartment, placing my things on the kitchen table. I picked up a note reading it over and placing it on the table.

"Looks like it's just us two."

"Where's Mason?"

"Gone to play laser tag with Nick. They'll be out late." I handed him a glass of wine taking a sip of mine.

"Demi I hav-"

"You can stay the night. I'm gonna go change." He sighed opening up the beer bottle and taking a few sips. After a few minutes I entered the kitchen with sweat pants on and a tight tank top.

"Hey Justin would you know anyone who paints?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well Mason's been asking me to redesign his room. Not re-design it but you know paint it. He wants something to do with hockey on his walls." I walked over to him and sat down on the couch handing him a bowl of chips.

"Chaz and I painted our apartment so I think we have some supplies left. We'll just have to get paint. We could help you out if you want."

"No that's way too much to ask for, you've already done enough." He let out a laugh while taking another few sips of his wine.

"Don't worry it'll be fun. We can go get everything right now."

"Are you sure about this?" He got up and nodded before we both walked out of the apartment. Justin opened the door to his apartment trying not to make any noise. We both walked in to find the TV on meaning Chaz was home.

"Shit." Joe whispered under his breath.

"Hey Justin where ya been."

"Out. What did you do all day?"

"Caitlin came over."

"What you guys do?"

"What do you think dip shit? We fucked for three hours straight. I feel so relaxed."

"Chaz shut up there's a woman here." Chaz immediately turned around to face me with a little nervous smile.

"Hey Demi."

"Hey Chaz."

"I was just kidding."

"No you weren't."

"Yeah I wasn't." He sighed turning around to watch TV again.

"Hey dude where's all the stuff we used to paint the apartment?"

"In the closet. Why?" Joe walked over to the nearby closet to pull out paint brushes and other supplies.

"We're painting Mason's room."

"You can help if you want." I said as Chaz turned around with a smirk on his face. He looked at Justin who was glaring at him.

"I think I will join you guys."

"Don't you have something to do Chaz?"

"Nope and if I did I'd cancel because I wanna help." I was beyond confused but let it pass because I did not want to get into it.

"Can we go then because I wanna finish before Mason gets home."

"Yeah let's go." Justin said leading me out as Chaz followed us. Justin placed everything in the trunk of his car and got into the driver's seat as I sat in the passenger's seat. As we drove onto the street Chaz pointed out a girl.