Chapter 7

-Continued-

Demi's P.O.V

I opened the door to Justin's dressing room, seeing the clothes laid out on the table.

"So this is the first outfit. You need to put that one on and I'll see how you look and we'll go from there." I handed him a grey v-neck t-shirt that was designed by me. It had some patterns on it making it very nice to look at. I also handed him the carefully designed jeans with gun metal studs on the front pockets. I watched him place them on the table once again and unbutton his jeans.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let me turn around Bieber." He chuckled as I turned around to let him change.

"By the way I do pay for a strip tease, so you can name your price."

"You know sometimes you freak me out. You can turn around."

"That's cute beca- wow." I said in awe as my eyes ran over him.

The t-shirt hugged him perfectly, not to tight and not to lose. The v-neck gave a little peek of his rock hard chest, and his jeans gave him a sexy finish.

"So um you clearly don't need make up."

"Guys wear make up?"

"Yeah, well some models do. We just need to fix your hair." I move closer to him to reach up so I could fix it. It was kinda uncomfortable since he was taller than me making me step onto my toes. Joe let out a laugh grabbing the nearby stool and dragging it with his foot for me to step on.

"Better?"

"Much." I fixed his hair  moving a few pieces around.

"Ok now I'll get ready so y-" As if on cue Miley stepped into the room holding all the clothes I was supposed to model in.

"Emergency. You two have to share a room."

"Why?" I asked.

"No time to explain just hurry up and get into the first design." She placed the clothes onto the table and quickly left, giving me signals that she did this on purpose. I grabbed the dress, jewelry and shoes.

"You can go start your photo shoot I'll come later."

"Wait...what?" I laughed at his confusion.

"You have a separate photo shoot, then I have a separate photo shoot and then we both have one together."

"I am never modeling again." He said before walking out of the room making me laugh.

Justin's P.O.V

"Alright now we need a couple more from you so lean against the wall, hands in pocket, face this way, eye brow up and the little smirk you do." I leaned against the plain black wall like they instructed and the photographer took a few pictures.

"Ok we need Demi now."

"Right here." I heard a few whistles being blown as she walked into the photo shoot. Damn she looked nice. The mid thigh one shoulder, black dress fit her perfectly. Every curve was shown making it even more impossible to take your eyes off of her.

"Alright Jonas we'll have you stand behind the camera till she's done." I walked over to the camera and watched as Demi posed with her hands on her hips. She laughed at some of the jokes that people cracked. The fan blew her hair back as she smiled with her eyes. She got a few more shots before they told me to join her.

"You're so lucky I haven't left yet." I whispered in her ear making her laugh. "Shut up Bieber, you like it." I slipped my arm around her waist as the photographer took a picture of us.