Chapter 25

-Continued-

Demi's P.O.V

 He chuckled pecking my lips before turning around to walk into the shower.

"Hey." I quickly grabbed his wrist before he got into the shower. I moved closer to him to bite my lip.

"I didn't say you couldn't kiss me. You can kiss me all you want Bieber."

"I don't really feel like it." I giggled lightly hitting his chest with my fists.

"You are so mean."

"I'm mean? Be thankful I didn't rape you last night in your sleep. Thank god I have control over myself, any other guy would just lose his mind and take you."

"Awh did Justy want it that bad?"

"Hell yeah. Laying there with no clothes on except for lingerie while I have to pretend to go to sleep is really difficult."

"Well get used to it because I don't own any pyjamas."

"Great." I smiled before he kissed me, letting it last for a few seconds. I gently pulled away letting a smile form on my lips.

"God you're a tease." Justin whispered before getting into the shower. I watched him through the translucent glass as he slipped off his sweat pants, and boxers. He turned on the warm shower to let the water get a chance to touch his naked body. I bit my lip wondering what he was thinking about. Sex? Me? Hockey? I shook my head as I watched him wash his muscular body making me want to jump in with him. But I couldn't as much as I wanted to, I knew that Justin and I need to wait a while before we did anything. I snapped out of my thoughts as Justin turned off the shower and wrapped at towel around his waist. He stepped out of the shower, letting steam release. I watched him as little drops of water melted onto his hot skin.

"So you get to watch me take a shower but I can't watch you." I smiled running my finger nails down his chest.

"My house, my rules." I whispered turning around to walk away but he stopped me once again by wrapping his arm around my waist. I watched his fingers tips run over uncovered skin above my chest.

"Let's see how those rules change when you're over at my place." I bit my lip getting out of his grip to walk to my room and quickly change into baggy sweat pants and a tight tank top. I walked over to Mason's room to wake him up and get him ready.

"Hey baby, it's time to get up." I saw him move his hands to scratch his head as he slowly got up.

"Morning Aunt Dee." He whispered making me smile and kiss his head. "Morning baby. Now go get ready so we can get you to Grandma and Grandpa's. I saw him run to the bathroom to brush his teeth and freshen up. I walked to the kitchen to fix up some hash browns and eggs for Joe and Mason.

"Smells good." I heard Justin say as he walked into the kitchen towards me. I felt him rub my back before getting himself a glass of water. "Hey coach!" "Hey little man!" I smiled as Mason ran into Justin's arms letting Justin pick him up.

"You stayed over?" Mason asked as Joe held him.

"Um yeah I stayed the night." "Where did you sleep?"

"On the couch, your Aunt Dee's so mean that she made me sleep on the couch."

"Aunt Dee that's not nice!" I let out a little laugh before placing breakfast on different plates.

"He offered to sleep on the couch, so it's ok Mr. Now eat up so we can go." We started eating breakfast so we could quickly get on the road and drop off Mason. I took the dirty dishes to place them in the sink.