Chapter 27

Just to clear things up, Justin and Chaz never had anything going on. That was a joke lol now on to the story :)

-Continued-
Demi's P.O.V
Justin looked at Chaz as they had horrified expressions.
"She's lying, believe me Justin. She's lying." Chaz said pointing at me making me roll my eyes.
"Demi is this the truth?" Justin asked me making me sigh.
"I swear this is the hundred percent truth."
"I believe her." Justin said looking at Chaz who rolled his eyes.
"Be happy we didn't lose our other virginity alright." Justin said getting up and running his hands through his hair.
"We have breakfast ready for you guys, so freshen up. Demi and I will be in the kitchen." Caitlin said before we both left leaving Chaz and Justin alone. As we entered the kitchen Caitlin and I burst out laughing at their reactions.
"That was priceless." I high fived Caitlin laughing and remembering Chaz and Justin's reaction.
"Come on let's get their breakfast on the table." Caitlin said grabbing the stack of pancakes and waffles as I grabbed the syrup and fruit sauce. As we set up the table I saw Chaz walk in making me and Caitlin giggle.
"Not funny you guys." He said taking a few sips of water trying to forget what happened. After a few minutes Justin walked into the kitchen placing his hand on Chaz's shoulder.
"Morning Chaz."
"Don't touch me, I'm not kidding dude." We all laughed as Chaz backed away to stand beside Caitlin.
"Breakfast is on the table guys, eat up." I said walking over to Justin to give him some water to drink.
"Thank you." Justin whispered kissing my head as I placed my hands on his waist.
"You guys are so cute when you two drink too much." I said laughing a little as he finished is water.
"Yeah well I'm pretty sure Chaz's getting a restraining order against me." "You can do that? I am so doing that. Dude 10 feet? No, no 50, even better." We heard Chaz say as he ate his breakfast.
"Go eat Justin, you missed dinner last night." I said letting him go eat his food so we could talk later. Caitlin and I washed the dirty dishes after they ate letting them relax a little by watching some TV. I finished drying the dishes to walk over to Justin who was sitting on the couch. I sat on the couch next to him, cuddling in to him so he could wrap his arm around me. "Justin look."
 I whispered secretly pointing at Chaz and Caitlin who were lying on the couch. Chaz had is arms around Caitlin as she buried her head in his neck. I smiled looking at Justin who playfully rolled his eyes making me giggle and lightly smack his arm.
"Be happy for him."
"He's cheating on me, I'm not gonna be happy." I giggled pecking his lips making him smile.
"One more minute." Justin asked leaning making me playfully back away and giggle.
"You're so cute." I whispered before letting him kiss me. His lips slowly molded over mine giving me a soft kiss. I smiled through the kiss as he dragged his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. After a few seconds I opened my mouth letting him explore my mouth with his tongue. I let a moan escape my mouth as we wrestled our tongues fighting for dominance. I softly laughed as Justin moved me onto his lap so we could be a little closer.
"If you guys are gonna suck on each other's faces please do it somewhere else." We heard Chaz saying making me pull away quickly as my cheeks turned red.
"Why are you even paying attention to them? Let them do what they want, while we do what we want." Caitlin said capturing him in a kiss. I bit my lip before turning my head back to Justin who chuckled leaning in to kiss me once more.

Justin's P.O.V
Demi laughed as I grabbed her by the waist to throw her over my shoulder as we wrestled on my bed. Laughing as she wrapped her arms around my neck throwing me back. I heard her scream as I flipped her over so I was under her playing with her hair.
"So mean Justin." I chuckled as I twirled her brown strands around my finger.
"You're very boring Mr. Bieber."
"Yeah? Well what am I supposed to do to entertain you?" We heard a knock on my bedroom door making Demi get off of me.
"What Chaz?" I asked letting him open the door.
"Vanessa had to leave so I'm watching a movie, if you guys wanna come you can." Demi jumped off the bed to follow Chaz leaving me alone in my room.
"Thanks guys!" I yelled as I stared at the ceiling.
"Come on I wanna watch a movie." Demi said leaning against the door frame waiting for me to follow. I stood up to follow her making her smile and gave me small kiss.
"Maybe we can work something out tonight." Demi said biting her lip as her hands traveled from my chest to my waist.
"Don't promise anything that you can't keep Lovato."
"I said maybe Bieber." I chuckled leaning in to kiss her neck up to her ear making her close her eyes.
"We'll see how that maybe turns into a yes." Demi giggled taking my hand in hers before leading me to the living room where Chaz started the movie. About half hour into the movie I felt Demi's hand on my thigh as she gently moved it up and down. She leaned her head on my shoulder making me look down at her.
"What are you up to?" I whispered making her smirk a little as she looked up at me.
"Nothing...Yet." She looked at Chaz who was sitting on the other couch watching the movie. Demi looked back at me biting her lip making me think about what was going to happen.
"What ar-" Demi cut me off by placing her lips on mine as she kissed me. I felt her move onto my lap to get more comfortable as we both made out. I felt her place her hand on my lower region making me moan a little in her mouth. She gently rubbed me through my jeans making me pull away gently. "Chaz...Is here." I whispered looking at Chaz who still hadn't noticed what we were doing.
"He won't notice." She whispered placing her lips on mine making me smile as she continued rubbing me through my jeans. Demi moved her lips to my neck as I breathed heavily feeling myself get aroused by her movements.
"Are you serious? You guys are making out while there's a movie on and I'm in the room." Demi giggled against my skin as she continued sucking on my neck making me moan quietly.
"You know what I'm gonna stay right here and watch the movie. Because this is my house too." I chuckled as Demi bit on the skin of my neck as my hands traveled down her back. Demi tugged on my shirt letting me know it needed to come off.
"Here?"
"Just take it off." She whispered moving her hands under my shirts and running them over my abs. "Demi Chaz's here." I whispered making her move her face to look at me. "Fine I guess mine comes off then."

Ooooooo Justemi's gettin' steamy! Lol hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes! Stay tuned for chapter 28!