Prologue

The battle of Alvarez was coming to an end, Fairy Tail had started to think they had succeeded, with the Spriggan 12 fallen, and the Allies they had gained. It was their win, they had manage to protect Lumen Histoir. And their home as well.

But it wasn't over yet, despite of them having a hard time to stand up, as their magic was worn out.... Zeref is still around, and according to Mavis they might have already met.

It was Gray's chance to destroy the book, and fulfill his father's wishes. He look up at the sky, it was turning into a lovely shade of red, the darkness was gone as the sun was about to shine.

But is the darkness really gone?

"It's coming to an end, Fir-" Makarov cut himself off realizing the ghost always standing by his side long gone. He look around but couldn't see her. Could she had wandered off? In times like this he was just sure she wouldn't.

"Maybe we should go back Natsu up." Lucy said worriedly as she tries to stand up. "Even if she'd be stubborn and such, I'm sure she still needs our help."

"I could imagine her refusing our help and blabber that it's her duty to kill Zeref." Erza giggled at the thought.

"it's not over just yet huh." Gray look up at the sky once more, it was still a little dark, with the sky only litten blue by the little reddish shade of the sun. but that was quickly replace, they felt a strong presence as they all trembles, the sunrise was blocked by a black flame like monster, which later shattered.

They only had one person in mind.

Zeref...

"let's go and end this!" Erza said requipping her armor as Gray and the others nodded. In a swift second they all ran in a high and impressive .

But by the time they reach the place, Gray regreted everything immediately.

Zeref was standing three meters away from a certain devil winged creature.

The said creature was trembling profusely, pulling it's own hair in frustration, it's body was filled with scales as it's nails were long and black.

They refuse to believe everything, as the devil glance at them, those former amber eyes, now red were wet, it's rosy pink hair was left as a terrible mess, as demonic black flame were etch spread across her arm upto her cheeks.

A brown like bone stood curled above it's head.

No, the demon can't be called as 'it'. this devil is human, a girl.

A girl who the guild held dear...

"Na... natsu..." Gray muttered under his breath as he still refuse to believe what he was seeing.

With the ice make mage in the demon's sight, tears began to fall down her cheeks remembering why this mage stands here right now.

To destroy E.N.D.

And she's E.N.D.

She look away refusing to look at them.

"ZEREF!" by that the missing long haired mage appeared.

"Who is she?" Sting ask, they come to back them up a while ago and Sting seeing the 1st master surprised them, they were shock.

"You can see her?!"

"huh?"

"first master you're..." She ignored the 3rd master, or was he the 8th?

"How dare you turn your own sister into a demon! Zeref!" Sister? That voice rang into everyone's ears. Natsu? Zeref's sister? But Natsu's obviously around 17 years old and Zeref existed for 400 years now. It was just impossible. They had seen Natsu grow up with them to, so it was just impossible to believe it.

"I see, so you to was brought back to life Mavis." The black mage replied instead. "My curse is gone as well."

"it appears that E.N.D. has the power to destroy and recreate, a power of life and death."

"SHE'S NOT E.N.D. SHE'S YOUR SISTER ZEREF!" and by that a scream... no a roar was heard throughout the ship where the Emperor of Alvarez stood, it sent shiver to everyone around, except for Zeref that is. The grasses wilted and died much to their horror as the demon before them is crying.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." She muttered as her wings spread wide.

"DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!" one of the 10 wizard saints ordered as Fairy Tail was in between of taking action or not. Gray, drove by his father wishes turned the whole place to ice and froze his rival.

"NATSU!!!" Happy cried as Erza grab unto the flying blue cat, it was too dangerous with Zeref around. " GRAY STOP THAT'S NATSU!"

The exceed continued crying trying to escape from Erza's grip as he look at his partner frozen into those blue crystal clear ice. It broke the cat's heart seeing her that was as her smiles replayed within his mind.

"Let's go, Happy!"

The ice melted anyway

That action itself broke her heart, she glance at her best frienemy as she was sure what he's thinking. She can hear his voice within.

'She's not Natsu, it's E.N.D. get a hold of yourself!' Gray told himself as Natsu bit her lower lip as her heart sank deeper seeing Lucy and Happy crying.

Her wings spread wide once more, fear was implanted within everyone around her. Dust turned into a thick smoke...And like that... two creatures feared throughout Ishgar, vanished.

Everyone stood there frozen in disbelief, refusing to believe everything. Lucy fell on her knees as Gray stated trembling, confuse on what he should do.

Carla, in her human form hugged Happy who didn't stop crying as Erza look into the sky as the sun rise.

Erithious Natsu Dragneel...

Gray fell on his knees as he touch the book of E.ND. So that was what E.N.D. mean huh. It broke his heart reading the book's title, his chest hurts, he's so confuse.

Who will he choose?

His father,

Or his rival that was always by his side.

Why does this have to happen to their guild?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep another story, and yeah.... Happy never fails to break my heart T^T