Chapter 29

Cleo and Lucinda sat out the front puffing on the smokes, making Lucinda's pain sweep away in a relaxing way.
"Oh.. I can't believe I did it, I'm scared but I can't wait" she smiled at Cleo, red cheeks.
"Oh I envy you, I miss the first time! You and Johnny will be great together, and I'm finally glad to have another female in the pack" she giggled and puffed.
"Wait till your first run, so amazing! So free!" Cleo added.
"What's it like with, yourself and the wolf?" Lucinda questioned.
Cleo had a smile on her face and wold shining through her eyes.
"Well, some times you have arguments! But when your both connected, it's like nothing else matters, you are one with both, you can borrow the wolfs gifts, such as smell, taste and vision and judgment, it's amazing really" Cleo spoke as she put her smoke out.
"Now missy! Let's get inside and chow down!" They both headed inside to see Johnny feet up on the table watching tv.
"Feet off the table!" Cleo growled.
Both the girls sat and grabbed a plate of food.
Oven baked bread, fruit, veg, boiled eggs and potato salad, chicken and pork, with slices of veal.
Watching Tv shows and laughing among together.
"Some of these are utter crap! Like my kitchen rules? Shit, I'll put those humans to shame!" Cleo laughed.
"Can't argue with that!" Lucinda said in words that sounded rough.
"Are you okay?" Johnny asked concerned.
"Yes.. Just abit sore" she looked at him in a way of concern also.
They sat in silence and are till they were bursting, except Lucinda.
Still eating away at the food, grabbing Afew slices of veal.
Cleo looked over at Johnny with a worried look, Johnny searched Lucinda's features carefully.
She was now ripping the meat with her teeth, hardly chewing it down, Sweat beads formed on her delicate skin.
"Lucinda?.." Johnny asked with a low voice.
she switched her attention back to Johnny, and his eyes widened at the look of her.
Lucinda's eyes started forming from human to more predator look about them, her pupils started to widen, the colour around was almost Ice burg blue, her skin rose in goosebumps.
Lucinda's chest started to rumble, the couch vibrated under them.
The rumble turned to savage growls.
"Shit, get her outside now!" Cleo jumped up and snatched Lucinda's arm, pulling her off the couch.
With a forceful push, Lucinda snarled and sent Cleo crashing into the tv.
Johnny then jumped up and locked his arms around Lucinda's, holding her in place.
Screams and growls rattled through her mouth, the sound of bones shattering and cracking out of place.
"Get her out now!" Cleo yell at Johnny.
In seconds, Johnny had Lucinda heading toward the door, she kicked about and screamed from Johnny's grip, her wolf was about to explode.
Kicking open the front door, Johnny pulled her out and let her go gently on the ground. Johnny started getting very worried, breathing deep and short.
He had to jump back as Lucinda went to lash out at him, she was now scrabbling on the ground, dry reaching and groaning. Her arms snapped and feet extended, gold and grey fur rider from her skin, her jaw dislocated and locked again, teeth being changed into fangs made Scarlett red blood stain the dirt.
"Johnny!" She screamed and cried, coughing and ribs extending.
Johnny watched in terror as he knew there was nothing he could do to help or stop it, or getting himself killed when is she shifting, knowing the way she knocked Cleo.
In seconds, her skin was being torn and a dense coat was replaced, and finally..
She did it.
The wolf burst out of her skin and bones, snapping and snarling, clothes shredded and blood pooled the ground.
Without the horror, stood a huge gold and grey she-wolf, coat shone, perfect form and look, a stunning sight.
Before he knew it, the she-wolf Lucinda barked and sprinted off into the forest in light speed, barks and growls echoed through the trees.
"What are you waiting for? Go! It's time to complete this" Cleo staggered out holding her ribs.
"I'll be fine, go get her tiger" she chuckled and sat on the front set and lit her smoke.
Johnny nodded and took a deep breath, took off his clothes and began to change, he stood his giant black form, emerald eyes and ivory fangs.
His wolf had testosterone running wild inside and eager to chase his new found mate.
He was off after her scent.

It was still light out, yet cold and foggy for this time of day. The scent of her pheromone's and fur filled his nose, he trotted after her smell like a bee looking for nectar.
The prints of her paws became more visible, reaching the top of a hill, he could see steam floating though the forest, it radiated from her skin after the change, it smelt so sweet to Johnny's wolf, driving him wild.
He continued down the pathway of scent she left for him, and sprinkle's of fur laid on the dirt, pressing his nose against the ground, following her sweet smell.
He came to an area of where she marked, and now she was close.
Johnny continued further, leaves flying under his paws.
Sounds of horror and meal filled his ears, to find the gold and grey she-wolf over a downed bull elk, ripping and pulling the flesh off it's shoulder, snarls and blood, bones breaking from Lucinda's forceful bite.
Johnny watched behind her, his wolf's heart melted.
"Mine" He spoke to her mind.
The eating noise stopped, and the sound of blood hitting the dirt on puddles.
The she-wolf stopped and turned her head, with a deep growl fogging from her mouth, muzzle no longer grey but now red.
Her eyes met his.