Chapter 26

Please comment! :)

-----
Lucinda lay in the soft sheets, tossing and turning, sweat beads rolling off her forehead, dripping down her arms. Cleo and Johnny at her side, patting her down with a wet towel.
"It's okay honey, the first day and night is the worst, after that. You'll never feel better!" Cleo sat by her side and kept Lucinda cool.
Johnny sat on a stool at the foot of there bed. Hands shaking, and sweat being made of his own.
"Brother, calm down. She will be fine. Now go, get another dressing for her shoulder" Cleo ordered.
"No, I'm not leaving!" He growled and snapped at Cleo's face.
Lucinda spoke up in weak words "please, go get them I'll be okay" she peered over to Johnny's afraid, pale face.
He nodded and made his way over to the bed, kissing Lucinda on the forehead, and walked off quickly to get a new dressing.
"Cleo, when will this end? I feel like death" she breathed slowly and shallow.
"Hmm.. Usually Afew days, our farther was lucky to get the next day, as to why he's so powerful"
Cleo looked distant and lost.
"Jeremy? Hasn't returned?" Lucinda coughed and sunk into the bed with a fever.
"No, he is meant to be back at dusk today, returning with Cody" Cleo sighed.
"That brother of ours, needs to learn a lesson. His shift was hard, his wolf was nearly almost aggressive most of the time. After mum died, Cody was never the same, he's the one that found her" Cleo dabbed Lucinda with the damp towel again.
"I'm sorry.. I wouldn't of helped the situation" Lucinda said.
"No, something happened to you, not just anyone one can wonder off without us catching a scent. But, that beast that attacked you wanted something from you and called to you, your lucky Johnny came to your aid, he truly loves you.. You are his soul to his wolf" Cleo replied.
"But don't worry, what's important now is that you complete your change and complete the bond with Johnny, soon you will be the pack mother" Cleo smiled.
"Cleo.. Why don't you have a.. Mate?" Lucinda said in shaky words.
Cleo huffed "no ones good enough to be as fabulous as me" she chuckled.
So did Lucinda.
"I guess I'll have to wait, maybe he's a rouge" she laughed.
"Badass" smiling down at Lucinda.
"Your doing very well, Johnny will be back any second, I can hear him crashing and bashing around the kitchen to find the wraps" laughing at the foul word coming from Johnny.
"Fuck!" Johnny's voice echoed from down stairs.
They both laughed "I think he's the one that needs to calm down" Lucinda smiled from cheek to cheek.
Johnny came jogging into the room with a new dressing.
"Now. I must go to the boundaries, I'll see you soon" Cleo stood up and left the room.
"Are you okay my dear?" Johnny sat on the bed next to her, stroking her hair and cleaning down the dry blood.
"Yes I'm okay, starting to feel alittle better" Lucinda smiled up at Johnny and pulled him down for a kiss. Powerfull and wet kiss, flames of love and pleasure washed over them at the kiss.
"I'm so proud of you.. It's a big step, massive" Johnny stroked her gold hair and kept cleaning.
"You seem more stressed than I am" Lucinda laughed.

After the new dressing, Lucinda felt colour come back to her face and energy return to her tired body.
"Let's get some fresh air and sunshine" Johnny helped Lucinda up by offering her his hand, and supporting her by an arm around the small of her back.
Johnny carried Lucinda down the stairs and out the front door.
The sun was shining over the snow coated earth, grass and flowers started to bloom and grow out of the snow.
Lucinda smiled at the sounds of birds singing and flying in the tree tops. A family of foxes dashed across the melting Ice and Into there borrow.
Bull elk's bellowing and trumpeting in the distance.
"It's beautiful.." Lucinda smiled widely and wind swept across her face and body, cooling her skin and sweat.
"It's spring" Johnny smiled out at the beautiful sight.
"Did you want a sandwich or anything? I'll run into the kitchen and make it, while you can sit under the tree and enjoy the morning" Johnny kissed her shoulder, pain turned to pleasure on her wound.
"Yes please, thank you" she leaned her head on Johnny's lower chest, hearing his strong healthy heartbeat.
Johnny kissed her head and dashed off to the kitchen.
Lucinda made herself a nice spot under the tree, over looking the peace and beauty of the woods and birth of spring.
The pain still shook Lucinda, but strangely enough, she felt better already.
She looked over the distant trees, to see a giant red wolf looking over at her with more following, Cleo.
Her wolf was a beautiful beast, strong and soft all at the same time, truly beautiful.
She could see the tail wag and a loud howl came from her raised head in a greeting. Lucinda laughed and waved, as she did. The rest of the wolves joined in chorus, The sounds where stunning and joyfull.
Then they dashed off into the forest like shadows.
Johnny came out with a grin on his face.
"Hah, being greeted for your new title already?" Johnny come with the sandwich, silverside, lettuce, pickles and tomato. With apple juice on the tray with ice cubes.
"Oh Jonathan, you shouldn't of" Lucinda blushed and moved over for him.
He lay the tray next to her, and handed Lucinda the cold apple juice.
"Good way to get energy" Johnny smiled and stroked her back.
Lucinda drank, the cold liquid ran down her throat and refreshed herself.
"My god, this tastes amazing" she smiled and sipped more.
"It's apples from the forest, only the best and fresh for you" he smiled.
"Aren't you going to eat?" Lucinda rest her head on Johnny.
"I already did, I may of eaten Cleo's roast chicken in the fridge..don't tell her that!" He smiled. But looked into the distant to see Cleo peering out of the trees.
"Whoops.." Johnny smirked.
Cleo had a 'your gonna get your ass kicked' look on her face, with her muzzle wrinkled up at him, then vanished.
"Well. I'm going to cop it later" he chuckled.
Lucinda laughed at him.
They both enjoyed the sunshine under the tree.