Chapter 27

(Short chapter)

Cody, pacing through the forest, still searching. Different scenes filled his nose, his grey coat soaked in snow flakes and blood.
His paws scraped and pushed though the melting soft ice.
His wolf growled and snarled in anger, voices screamed and struck his mind.
"Why, Johnny.. He gets everything! Alpha role, mate, praise and my farther's attention!" His wolf screamed in his head.
"What do I get? Nothing! I'm the young pup, the runt. That alpha role should be mine! With the power we have, my farther doesn't use! I can make that power come to life! Show everyone and every pack of what we are and should be!" His wolf snarled louder and his paces quickened.
"I.. I will show them what we can do. The vampires, they know and use there power!... That will show my farther, everyone!" His snarls turned into grizzly roars.
That quickly stopped, as bark fell from trees above him, crows fled and eery silence struck the forest.
The scent of death hung in his nostrils.
Bang!
Cody was face down in the ground, with a deadly hand grip around his neck.
"Why are you here, mutt" the being growled and tightened his grip.
"You're kin isn't welcome.." The voice was male.
My kin? Vampier..
"You know why I'm here, I know your powers of reading thoughts, why mock me and riddle?" Cody's wolf snapped and hackles rose.
"You are weak! And why would your kind what to do favour or join one of us?.." The demon being let go and jumped off the wolf below him.
The man was pale, tall and dark glowing orange eyes, dirty blonde hair, and one powerful grip. His hair was thick and his features fine. Dressed in a white hood.
But the closer Cody got, the more the strange scent got.
"Your..not like your own kind" Cody's wild felt unsure now.
The man smiled, a wicked and deep smile.
"Your a smart pup, or should I say runt" his eyes brightened.
The grey wolf snorted.
"And who are you?" Cody asked, His voice sounded eager.
Nothing came from the pale ones mouth.
"I want to speak to your alpha!" Cody once again snarled and crept closer.
"Your speaking to him" the smile disappeared from the pale's face.
And so did Cody's growl, and his tail tucked.
"Your speaking of betrayal.." The pale alpha crossed his arms over his chest.
"We have all remained quite, to wolf or Vampier kind..It's time to use this power hidden" Cody said quietly.
"Speak up.. Don't be weak and afraid" a blood chilling sound came from the man.
"My farther, Jeremy is weak-" Cody was cut off with a loud snap of the man.
"Your farther? Is Jeremy.. Your from that pack" his fine facial features turned stern.
"Yes.." Cody said nervously.
A cunning and dark look came across the mans face.
"Now. It's getting interesting.. Continue" he lent against the tree he jumped.
"My brother Johnny gets, everything! The whole pack has kept to themselves, doing nothing! Why, I want to rise up! Others will join, rouges of both kind, packs and your kind aswell.. We can rule!" Cody then felt a scenes of leadership, and strength.
But Cody could tell the Vampier had other plans more than just werewolves and vampires..
"Come Cody, I think we're going to get along" a dark connection was made between them, they both walked off into the woods.