Chapter 3

Thanks for your votes so far! Please keep reading and comment, and let me know what you think :)
Enjoy!
**********

Laying on the cold chair, it reminded me of a dentist chair.

I got even more nervous when Johnny came back with all the equipment he needed.
I was scared of needles and didn't know what this will feel like.

"Are you ready? I have this drawn up for you, do you like it?"
He picked up a light peice of paper, a beautiful black wolf with shining dark green eyes.

"That's beautiful! Your very talented" I grabbed the paper, and couldn't help but smile.

It really is beautiful, I loved the realistic smooth look of the fur, the shine on it's fangs, and I felt lost In those deep, dark eyes.

"I love it, let's get started" I looked back and smiled at him, and he took the sketch.

He softly grabbed the lip of my shorts and pulled them up near my waist.

Placing the sketch on my leg, and he dabbed it with a mild soaked sponge, the cool water felt so good on my skin.

Then after A few seconds, he slowly peeled it off, leaving a perfect stencil over the horrible tattoo.

Picking up his tattoo gun, and dabbing the needle with black ink, one hand on my knee, and the other holding the gun.

"Are you ready?" He looked up at my face.

" I guess so..will it hurt?" Stupid question..

"Alittle, but I'll be gentle, I'll never try to hurt you" he smiled that knee weakening smile.

What he said made me feel strange, but then I swallowed my fear, and readied myself.

I could hear his foot hit the peddle, and the buzzing noise of the tattoo gun.

Next thing I knew, it had punctured my skin, it stung so bad. My hands gripped the edge of the chair.

"It's okay, I'm getting the worst parts over first" his thumb rubbed my leg softly as he kept the tattoo gun running over my skin.
I think this guy is getting alittle to
Close for my comfort, I don't even know him but the scent he gives is so soothing, and his voice makes me melt.

About an hour had past, and quarter of the wolf was done, it's looking amazing right now.
But my leg already feels hot and swollen.

The buzzing stopped as he sat the gun on the table, and opened a packet of baby wipes.

He took in his hand and placed it on the work he has done on my thigh so far, and so softy whipping the execs ink off, an cooling my skin.
I rest my head back on the headrest, and sighed in relief.

"Does that feel good?" He chuckled

"Oh yeah.. How long have we got left?"

"About another hour or so, the hard parts are over, so it should be more comftable for you" he whipped a strain of hair away from his eyes, and picked up the gun again.
It was like slow motion, watching his muscles flex every time he moved.

He turned on the tattoo gun again and grabbed my leg softy.
Here we go..

-----

"All done" he said in a throaty voice, and setting the gun down, taking off his gloves.

I had my arm over my eyes to relax the last little bit of pain.
Removing my arm and I looked straight down at my tight.

I was amazed, it looks beautiful! Alittle red from the pain, but wow.. I couldn't imagine it would look that good, so real.

"Woah.. That's amazing, thank you so much Johnny!" Just saying his name, made my spine shiver.

He chuckled at my excitement, and grabbed some more wipes and handed them to me.

I gently cleaned my leg, and it looked even better!
"Thanks so much...I don't know how to thank you" i said back with a huge wide smile.

"Well, maybe pop into the shop again and I'll take you out for lunch" he stood up out of his chair, and crossed his arms over his chest. Oh god..those muscles.
I could see hints of wolves covering his arms like it was telling a story, then some I guess he got done for fun.

I felt shocked, I didn't know what to say, but my body just wanted to grab him.

"Uh.. Sure, maybe tomorrow?" I tilted my head in question.

"Anytime is a good time" he winked with a small smirk.
And handing me my jeans back.

"I'd leave those shorts on till you get home, and have a shower, make sure you don't get soap in it" Johnny started walking towards the door the opened to the main front room and counter and I followed slowly behind him, my leg kinda hurt.

"Hey um, how much do I owe you for today?" I reached for my wallet out of my jean pocket in my arms.

He then raised his hand "no no, no charge, I actually really enjoyed this session, free of charge" he smirked at me, and a deep tone to his voice.

I was even more shocked!
"No! No way, I got to pay for something like that" I said opening my wallet.

He shook his head "no really, free of charge, and I pay for lunch tomorrow" still smirking and opened the door.
Okay...

"All done?" The red headed lady at the counter asked.

"Yup, and she was an angel to deal with" he looked back over to me.

"Well, thank you so much, Johnny?" I smiled at him.

Johnny chuckled "Jonathan, Williams, but just call me Johnny" his eyes darkened.. That creeped me out, he really needs his eyes checked.

"Well.. I better get home, I'll see you tomorrow?" I took my hand out of my pocket, and raised it for a hand shake.

He raised his hand also, and it connected with mine, I could feel something like fire and electricity rush up my arm and send waves of pleasure through me.
Woah..

"Sure, have a safe drive" he nodded at me and I went to take my hand away but he had a firm grip, but he gently let go.

Walking over to the door, I thanked them again.
I unlocked my ute, and opened the door, before stepping in, I had the urge to look back.

I did.. And he was still standing there, with those deep, intimidating green eyes.