Chapter 17

Hi guys! So sorry I haven't updated, busy!
I hope you enjoy the next few chapter's, please comment.
Would be very much appreciated :)

******

Johnny's P.O.V~

The light white snow, fell from my coat.
My wondrous eyes searched her laughing face, I could feel my wolf wanting to take over, wanting to take her. Make her all mine.

"Wow..that was fun" Lucinda wiped and brushed the snow off her clothes, and off her glowing skin.

"your beautiful.." My wolfs loud voice echoed in my head, and exited my jaws.

But all she could hear was a loud humming noise.. I forgot she couldn't hear me.

Lucinda tilted her head, and wiped away the stray hair from her face, that long, wild golden hair drove me nuts.

I saw her skin rise in goosebumps as the wind whistled in the pine trees.
By the time we got to where we reached, it was Afew hours away from home.

We better get going, it's not ideally safe to wander out late without another pack mate..

Taking my nose again, and running it up her arm.
Lowering my body, was her Que to get on my back.

Her chilly hands gripped my coat, and she swung herself upon my back.

-------
The sun is now setting, I made good time, only Afew minutes away from the the pack house.

Lucinda is starting to relax, her hands left my coat, and her hips rocked in sync with the movement of my strides.
Lucinda's arms relaxed at her sides, I looked over my shoulder and saw her with head tilted back, smelling the afternoon,
fresh forest smell.

Shades of red, purple and orange shone over the snow, highlighting the trees like heaven.

We reached the hill leading up to the large house.
I saw Cleo leaning against the wall, puffing on her Tobacco cigarette, she gave us a smirk behind the smoke.

"You've been gone all day, what you two been upto I wonder.."
Cleo grinned at me, taking another drag.

Lucinda squirmed and wriggled off my back and planted her feet into the snow.

"He took me for a trip over the land, and chased the elks" Lucinda chuckled some as she walked over too Cleo.

My sister rolled her eyes "didn't mum tell us not to play with our food.."

"Come on sis, you can't tell me you don't miss it" my wolf's thoughts and words connected with hers.

Cleo chuffed, and pulled out a coffin nail from her packet and handed it to Lucinda.
Lucinda's eyes widened as she took it
"Thank god.. So need this" Lucinda rest the smoke between her lush lips and lit the lighter Cleo handed her.

She took a long, deep breath in, and exhaled the smoke, her face now became calmer.

"I want my mate clean and healthy.." A deep rumbling snarl emerged in my chest.

"Oh hush, I don't smoke often" Lucinda's voice broke my growl, I knew she didn't understand me, but my snarl must of given her an idea.

"Cleo, where are the others?" I couldn't smell any fresh scents.

"They have been patrolling the area all day, something different has been to close for comfort, there not sure of what it is" Cleo leaned up against the wall with Lucinda next to her, they were about the same hight.

"Well, until they confirm what it is, Lucinda doesn't leave my sight" I snorted at Cleo.

I shook my head toward Lucinda, and let out a soft growl.

"Hey! Brother, relax.. Let her relax with me for Afew minutes" Cleo spoke out loud, and Lucinda paused and looked at me.

I felt unsure, I didn't want Lucinda to leave my side.
"It's okay, I'll stay here..I'll come up soon" Lucinda spoke and took another drag, soft smoke flowing from her lips.

"Mmm.. Every well, but not for long" I glared at my sister and she just smirked back at me.

I took my leave, but I didn't take my eyes off Lucinda until I couldn't see her no more.

My paws cracked under the snow, melting between my claws, my wolf wanted her. I needed her.

As I reached the backside of the pack house, I stopped before changing back to human.

My very paws felt stuck, it hasn't been long since she's been here, but I'm going crazy on the inside, my wolf wanted to claw it's way out when I'm human, if only she would love me..

I need to make a change, I need to romance Lucinda.
Give her everything, anything she wants..
She's my other half, my wolf searched for centuries.
Now she's here, smoking out the front with my psycho sister..

I still need to explain the mating and bonding to her.
I'm afraid, she will disappear from my sight.
I don't want to leave her with my sister, I wanted her with me.

But maybe, Cleo will get to her..