Chapter 25

Keep the comments conning! :)
If you are enjoying this book, please also take time to read "the fever"

Get ready for a steamy long chapter ;)
---------

Running down the stairs, Johnny was in an extreme amount anger, everyone knows to never interrupt a moment of mating. Pack law.
"What do you want! I finally got Lucinda's permission to accept me of her mate, you know to never interrupt, whelp!" Johnny's wolf was very close to surfacing.
Grabbing the pack mate by the throat and slamming him against the wall that made the windows shake.
"Beta!" A loud voice of authority echoed the room. Jeremy stood bruised and holding his arm at the foot of the stairs.
"Cody, has.. Vanished" Jeremy the alpha huffed and puffed in exhaustion.
Johnny stopped and let go of his bear like grip from the whimpering pack member, dropping to the floor boards in a thud.
"So what! That pup needs to learn where his place is, he will come cowering back, I need to get back to Lucinda!" Johnny growled and snarled down at Jeremy, he was almost sweating now. The forceful pull in his gut needed to get back to Lucinda, he had waited so long for this moment, his wolf was ravenous, he wanted to devour her.
"You will get back to her, but I am putting you in charge!" Jeremy growled back, louder this time.
Johnny calmed and stood confused.
"What?" He frowned.
"Cody, has attacked me. I tried to reason with him... He left to the blood demon territory, he Refused to come back" Jeremy also calmed, and sighed.
"I'm going in after him" Jeremy glared up at Johnny.
He growled in return "no! You will die you fool"
"Don't order me pup! You will look after the pack, if I enter with others, I will be a threat" Jeremy stormed up the stairs to Johnny's face.
"I'm still your farther, most importantly your alpha!" Jeremy puffing his chest and teeth turned ivory fangs.
Naturally, Johnny lowered down to his command.
"Fine.." Jonathan then looked over at Cleo, sitting on a chair with her head down and hands over her lap.
"Cleo will be In command of boundary control, until you are done with Lucinda, I will return before tomorrow's dusk" at the word, Jeremy walked down the stairs and toward the door.
Before he could close the door, Johnny was going to speak.
The house was empty after alpha left.
Cleo and the pack mate where silent.
"Right.. Cleo, take nick, toni, Brock to the boundary lines and watch dad from afar. I need to get back to Lucinda.." He ordered Cleo, and in a flash she was walking toward the door, she shifted to her huge red form and melted into the suns rays, vanished.
"You, go gather the rest for a hunt. Where running low" Johnny growled and flexed his back, in a dash the member swabbed to his feet and ran out the door, turning into a pale grey.

Johnny felt strange to order in such a way, but his wolf was disturbed from his goal.
He turned around to see Lucinda standing near the door way.
"Jeremy, Cody?" She asked in a quite tone.
"Yes.. But don't worry, they will return. Cody will regret betraying pack law" Johnny walked slowly upto her.
"But, what's beyond the boundary?" She asked.
"Blood thirsty demons, ones that took my mother's life.. Farther will return with him. Don't worry, your all I need right now" he crept closer to her, like mountain lion would gawk at his prey.
"But wouldn't they need help?" Again she asked, eyes unsure and worried.
"No, they will be fine" Johnny neared Lucinda, no more than six foot away.
"I need you, I need you now.." Johnny said in a voice that was hungry and the wolf licked his joules inside.
Lucinda made a face that drove Johnny wild inside, seductive and needing.
He swoops in, pushes Lucinda deeper into the room, cups her face in his hands, and devours her with his mouth. The door slams shut behind him and Lucinda can only cling to him as he kisses her almost desperately and hot to act, as though Shes a mirage that will disappear.
He leans in closer and closer until his breath caresses her thick lips and sweet mouth. She's paralyzed. She thought " I swear he's going to devourer me. I swear I'm going to let him" whispers in her head like ghosts.
Johnny gazed at her as he slowly slipped the white shirt from her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. He ran his hands down the length of her arms, his fingers entwining together. Then he crossed both hands behind her as he kissed lucinda..long and deep, pressed so tightly against eachother, She almost couldn't breathe. In a really good way.
As soon as he released her hands, they found their way to their new home, tangled in his hair. He feathered kisses down her slender neck to her collarbone, and Lucinda's breath caught in her throat. Johnny smiled against her skin, knowing this was her sweet spot. She felt his hands as they cupped her large and soft breasts, and taking off her underwear slowly with one hand, adding it to the pile at there feet. He bent his head and left a trail of kisses across the tops of her breasts, his hands traveling up to cup them gently again. His thumbs grazed her nipples and She almost came out of her skin. Raging hot shivers ran up her spine, making her skin rise in goosebumps and harden her nipples.
He hoisted her up close to him, walking toward the bed in a hot, sweaty mess.
Something inside Lucinda awaken.
He pressed closer and harder against her, the bulge in his pants pressed and throbbed in heat on her hip.
He opened his mouth and licked her lips with his tongue. Her soft moan made his balls ache and his cock throb more ravenous then ever. Pushing his way into her mouth, he tasted every inch of her sweetness. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, which only made it harder for him to control his wolf and his raging desire, he growled in dominance and lust. Her warm, wetness was now against his crotch with only the material of his jeans as a barricade, and the heat of her seared his manhood. She whimpered into his mouth as he moved his hand from her ribs down under to her thick backside. Kneading her fleshy globes, he thrust his cock against her wet, fragrant pussy as their mouths stayed connected and their tongues fought for supremacy.
molding her body to the rigid contours of his, offering her lips up for his fierce, devouring kiss, then she took his face between both her hands. Leaning back slightly against his arm, her melting blue eyes gazing deeply into his, his new to be mate replied to his actions in a shaky voice "please, I need you" panting and burning up.
Lucinda ripped her arms down to his waist and unbuckled his belt, falling to his feet. He gently laid her on her back against the bed, she was then starring at an impressive number hanging between his legs, long and thick, ripped in veins, soft and curling hair surrounded the base, trailing up to his belly button.
A man, the most she could think a man could be.
In seconds he as kneeling on the bed infront of her, both naked and sinking eachother's thoughts and smells.
He launched and grabbed her, he was almost uncontrollably his wolf, the only thing between them was his skin.
Johnny slid a hand down to her, she'd lost track of which hand was where. and with his fingers, rubbed her clit unrelentingly until it was slick and warm. He slid his hand farther, until his palm skimmed her clit, and he slid his finger into her, not far enough to hurt her. She closed her eyes, just losing herself in pleasure.
But his kiss melted her, swallowing her lips as he slid his tongue across her teeth and there tongues played , sweet tastes between them. She had no control over this kiss. He rubbed his manhood against her stomach. Still kissing her violently, he removed his wet hand from her and slid it up her hip. He lifted her higher, laid her back softly. And legs entwined together.
He looked down on her so loving and yet a danger about his eyes, his wolf shone behind them.
Silence..
With a deep breath from Lucinda, he leaned down to her face and sank inside of her, Her pussy throbbed and swell around, squeezing and her face went a different red. Moans of pain and pleasure shot from
Her mouth. The small scent of blood stopped him.
"No, no! Please don't stop" Lucinda begged, and pushed through the pain as much as she could.
She never had a man inside her. Again, each lancing contact almost hurt. He spread her legs wider and locked them in place with his steel arms. He slid deeper and more intensely, growing harder, juices mixing together. and she held to his forearms, feeling his muscles flex, his whole body intent on pleasing his mate.
They locked eyes, his glowing bright green like a clear pool, her's burning with pain and pleasure.
Each push, rocked her hips to his.
Strange and powerfull vibes ran deep inside Lucinda, both throbbing and swelling around eachother. There lips played and hands sprayed, his thrusts got deeper, hitting as far as his number would go, her wet juice slipped down to the bed sheets, they moved around the bed in a tangle, hair knoting and hands grasping. Fire and dry ice together, moans in sync.
Lucinda's head bumped the bed head, with one hand, Johnny clutched it, the other lifting her leg higher to get deeper inside her if that was possible!
Lucinda's moans and whimpers got louder and faster, her hands gripped at his back, trailing red and white marks on his skin.
They were almost there, he hardened and her pussy throbbed faster.
Johnny's urge was out of control, teeth turned to incisors, finger tips to claws, eyes glowing in heat.
Silence grew in Lucinda, she reached get climax, nipples harden, back arching into his stomach. Her wet leaked from her sides and soaked the bed, waves of pleasure came up and down her body.
Johnny's hand gripping tighter to the bed, shattered and broke in his hand. He was almost there, glaring down at her pleasing, and at her shoulder to mark.
In three simple words before he climaxed "you are mine.." A deep rumble filled his chest, launching down at her shoulder, and sunk his ivory teeth. Bloody sprayed, and so did he, filling her with his hot body juice. Gripping harder to her legs.
The venom from his mouth burned though Lucinda like fuelled fire.
Screams erupted from her mouth, then drowned out, by a blood chilling, deafening howl.