Chapter 11

His huge hands gripped my small wrists harder, I started to think the worst...

But his face softened "when I let go..will you listen?" His eyes darkened at my face. I could see the wolf peer through..

Screw it, I'll have to listen. That's when I can get away..

Slowing nodding my head, he let go slowly and stood up, I sat up and crossed my legs on the bed.
It was so soft. Like I was sitting on millions of feathers, man..this would be an expensive bed.
Wait..oh yeah, he's rich.

I looked up at Jonathan, and his face looked tense, forehead creased, and borrow eyes.
But he let out a nervous chuckle
"You'll proberly think I'm crazy.. But, what I am about to say is true" he leaned against the couch that centered the room.

I felt awkward. I've heard some crazy shit, but a bloody man turning into a wolf! What drugs am I on..

"Well, what else can be so crazy, you are a an animal..?" I sarcastically spoke.
When his jaw clenched, I knew he was being serious.

He coughed and cleared his throat.
"Well.. Afew thousand years ago, my certain blood, helped defend a war in upper Egypt.. The god, Osiris granted and gifted the ones that were left standing, the power to turn human..
There are many blood like us, but we are one of the first.
We were 'marked' or tattooed a symbol of wings, in respect and honour of our service"
Jonny spoke in a deep voice, he began to pace back and forth, but a look of loss in his eyes was very noticeable..

"As you see on my waist"
He turned toward me, light bouncing off his ripped stomach muscles, and I could see the beautifully done tattoo on his waist.
The feathers looked so real.

"Century's and years have past, and over the years our kind have bred with our own, and..humans" his eyes quickly shifted to me, and then back to the floor.

"I, am the son of the main alpha. The gold wing pack..we are all from our ancestors in the underworld and the ones that ruled the earth, the wolves of the underworld are tattooed on my arm, my body kinda tells a story"
Johnny's back turned to me, oh god.. Such a strong, hard back.
He reached his Arm around and pointed at the large tattoo covering his entire back.
A group of wolves, surrounded by dark mist, and the Egypt underworld gods on his shoulders.

"My family's blood is the strongest line, we have never bred or mated out of our own kind.."
He turned back to me, and stood just Afew inches from me.

I started to feel really uncomfortable..he was getting to close for my nerves.
My brain racked over what he told me..
I glared at him, I'm not sure of what I'm hearing..

"My wolf is an old soul.. It is hundreds of years old, and it chose me at birth. I have all it's past memories, powers and thoughts.. It has lived through the Trojan war.. First and Second World War.. But.. There's something missing that it has always been telling me" his eyes glowed down at me, his feet shuffled alittle closer.

"Why did you growl at me.. What was that beast?" I groaned in an angry voice, trying to change subject and not get caught in his gaze.

But.. I think I pushed a sensitive button. His face hardened again..

"That.. Beast. Was me, my strong blood allows me a truer form, and I came to you in that form because.." His last word got choked up, he started to frown and his knuckles turned white.

He was that horrific beast?..

"Because.. I'd thought you'd, recognise me.." His eyes trailed back to my face. A pained look washed over it.

"..recognise you?" I've never met him, okay I'm officially freaked out..

"I took one look at you in my shop, and I knew that's what was missing.. I wasn't growling at you in a aggressive state, I was trying to talk to you.. But, you never understood me. And I know why.."
He crouched down, resting on the balls of his feet.

"Why..?" I didn't even know how to react.

"Your human.. And our blood has never.. Mixed" he stared intensely over at me.

I sat quiet.. I didn't know what to respond with?

"Lucinda, your the missing half of me.. My wolf has searched for years, and never knew that what I have been looking for, was right down the road... You can't understand my wolf or recognise me, because you are human, but there's only one way to change that.. Lucinda, my dear" he reached out his hand, taking mine.

"I know you may not of noticed me.. But I know you sense something with me.."
His eyes got suddenly darker.

"You.. Are mine, my mate" his eyes looked lost in mine.

What...?