Chapter 8

Thanks for the comments and votes so far! Keep it coming!
Things are about to get interesting..
Can anyone guess what's happened so far? :)
Please comment!
And the photo above is of Johnny's lycan form, just picture green eyes ;P

Enjoy!
****

It was about 10:30 at night, I sat on the back porch, admiring the the large meadows with grazing cows, the large trees shaking in the night breeze.
The moon was almost full, and it touched the grass and trees.

My cigarette smoke flowed in the wind, I don't always smoke, but when I do, something has really gotten to me.

Vivian had fallen asleep on the couch watching tv, and I had the night to myself.

I loved the night air, so fresh and clean.
I found myself thinking over today, meeting with Johnny and seeing mark for the first time in years.. And how strange he acted.
What could be so bad about Johnny?
So far I couldn't see a bad bone in him..

The cows bellowed, and scoffed at the long sweet grass.

I let out a sigh, and told myself not to stress.

Butting my smoke out in the ash tray, I decided to go for a shower and head to bed.

My footsteps shuffled on the concrete floor, the night was quite.

Suddenly, I felt a cold chill run up my spine.
The cows mooed loud, and started trotting away from the left side of our yard.

I could here the echo in the woods, Afew sticks snapping, shuffling of leaves.

Must be that damn stray dog again, it always bothered the herd of cows.

I shrugged it off and continued Afew steps forward.
Then, bang!

A shattering sound of a branch filled my ears, making me jump out of my skin.
My eyes scanned the tree tops, and the ground before me.

I stood still for Afew seconds, and before me, a flash of green flickered through the trees and shrubs of the woods.

My instinct was to run, but my feet were planted to the ground.

Silence..

Before, my eyes widened and my chest felt cold.
I could see a set of long, pointed ears, shifting through the trees.

And a blood curdling snarl, ripped through my body, my hair stood on end.

The sounds of steps got louder, and closer.
Next thing I saw, was a hulking, tall dark figure, with a pair of bright, green glowing eyes.
Then a loud bang of thunder shook the house, and rain started to pound on the roof, soaking the ground.

All I wanted to do was scream, but my mouth came out with silence.

Then, I saw it. A clap of lightening flashed above me, for Afew split seconds, I saw the glow of pearly white, long fangs. And a row of canines, looking straight in my direction.

The figure started crawling out from the shrubs, another flash of lighting sounded, and I saw the beastly looking animal again, long, thick black fur, the light of the moon caught it's dense coat, shining a dark blue on the black.
It got closer, and bigger the nearer it got.

I still couldn't move, I was paralysed by those bright, soul eating eyes..
Those eyes.. So firmular.

It was about three meters away from me, it's long legs, pushed it's top half off the ground, it's hight grew, as it stood up straighter.
It looked like a wolf.. A very big, body of a human, bulking muscle, long limbs, covered in a dark mass of shaggy fur. And the head of a wolf..

My eyes scaled down to it's limbs, and down to it's massive paws.
Ending with shinning, black talons.

Everything went silent.
The creature took some long strides toward me, and before I knew it. I was in reach, It was close enough to touch..
It is massive, standing at about eight foot tall.

It lowered it's head, ears pushed forward, I couldn't bare it.

I shut my eyes, my skin started to sweat.
I can feel huffs of cold wind, it was smelling me.

I peeped through one eye, it was hunched over, it's hot, steaming breath smelt like death, and it make me skin sweat even more.

Waves of heat rushed over my body, my knees started to feel weak.

The monster from my dreams was within my reach.
His eyes searched me, like he was waiting for something.

Lightening clapped again, and a huge, deafening roar rushed out of the beasts mouth, making me shake. It's jaws hung open, inches away from me, throaty growls and it's hot breath kissing my skin.

Next thing I knew, I felt like I was falling, everything went burly, and shady.

The last thing I saw, was the hulking monster, standing over my body.
Then, black.

----
I could feel my hair swinging, and my feet swaying.
Two firm arms were carrying me, the cold wind kissed my skin.

I tried to open my eyes wide, but only got flashes of large teeth, and glowing emerald eyes.
And the rubbing feeling of soft fur against my cheek and body.

I felt limp again, and my head rolled into it's fur, and the smell filled my nose. Again, everything went black.
I know that smell.