Chapter 22

** I hope your enjoying this so far! Thanks to you all for getting me to over 3k views now! I would love some new comments and thoughts about this story! Please :D enjoy!**

~Lucinda's P.O.V~

"Johnny!" My voice screamed over the hill, but I could no longer hear anything.

Cleo's red fur nudged into me again, nudging me to stand on my feet.

After I stood slowly and weakly, Cleo's was no where near as tall as Johnny, but she was hugely built.

She game me some kind of look to her eyes, somehow, assuring me that Johnny will be okay.

We all waited, but neither of them have returned.
Cleo lowered, giving me a soft look to her face, the same as Johnny would.

Climbing into her back, Cleo's rusty red fur felt so soft and wavy, like a thick mink blanket.

------
We made our way back to the pack house, all single file. Jeremy was ahead of everyone, scanning ahead.
Everyone's alittle on edge tonight..

My eyes kept searching and scanning between the trees, but all I could see was a stag bounding through the woods.

I felt like I was not a whole, i felt torn apart, Maybe what everyone's been saying is true?
I'm starting to feel..

We all reached the pack house, and pairs of jeans and shorts where hanging on a long low tree branch, all wolves snatching a pair with there teeth, Jeremy growled at all of us.
Then some left going into different directions.

I slowly slid of Cleo's back, and stood. Just waiting, Johnny please come back!

Cleo nudged me again and looked at the house..I knew what she meant, I knew she trust me.
Hah..I'm starting to learn this body language of there's.

I started heading to the front doors of the house, slowly opening them, they creaked like old wood.
I looked back outside, too see Cleo's red fur head back toward where we came, she's looking for Johnny and Cody.

Turing around, and my heart burst out of my chest.
To see Jeremy in a jumper and jeans, crossed arms and a stern look across his face.

"Talk. Now." His voice portrayed his wolf, he truly was an alpha, the way he presented himself.
And the scary vibes he sends off..

The house was quiet, I guess he sent everyone away. Now this, was the time I really wanted to kick his nuts and run away.. But, I wanted Johnny to return.

"I...I don't feel right going to speak somewhere else, can we please talk right here?.." My voice sounded shaky, he knew he had me afraid.

"Fine.. What where you doing, out in the wood, exposing my son to unwelcome and unknown territory, he returned injured.. And you smell of death, I know that scent anywhere.. Who" his eyes started to glow, and his jaw flexed.

I was beyond scared right now..
".. I don't know! I was asleep with Johnny in Bed.. And I started having a dream, a disgusting dream, I kept hearing voices calling me. Next thing I knew, I was in the woods.. And.." I swallowed my fear like hot fire.

My eyes connected with his dark eyes, glaring at me.. Suddenly he dropped is hard look and his face started to soften.

"And?" But Jeremy's voice still sounded like an army drill Sargent, barking orders.

"And.. A white wolf, like you guys.. But different, he looked cold and empty, like he had no soul, that's where the voice in my dream was coming from. Then before I knew it, Johnny was there, that's it.." I wanted to tell him of my vision, but i know he's trying to find something out.

"Tell me the rest" Jeremy's face hardened again, and his eyebrows met to the middle forming a frown.

"That's it.. I want Johnny here, and I won't speak of it anymore" I started to feel rage rush through me, like pins and needles running up my veins.

"Fine, go rest, I have men surrounded the house, don't try to escape until we get to the bottom of this, human." He spat his words, and I raced upstairs.

Slamming the door behind me, I crawled into Johnny's bed, my emotions started to cool as all I could smell was the smell of fresh timber trees and pines, and Johnny's sweet aroma..

Felt like hours flew past, and the dark outside, slowly turned a light foggy blue.
I stared out the window, and seeing the black silhouette's of the distant trees and hills.

And to my surprise, and I couldn't control my smile on my face!
A big wolf limping over the hills, heading this way.