Chapter 16

~Lucinda's P.O.V~

The cold morning wind struck my skin like needles, I kept my distance from Johnny as I woke up to his big, heavy arm over me as I woke up this morning!

Johnny looked at me from the corner of his eye with a slight cheeky grin on his face.

"What are you looking at!" I snapped at him.

"Woah! You look good in those clothes" he held his grin.

I was wearing a red v cut with black lace over the rim near my breasts, but I was wearing his black jeans that I had to roll the ends up as there dragged on the ground.
I refused to wear the shorts he gave me, 1) they would expose my butt and 2) I would freeze to death.

"Are you ready?" Johnny strode over to me, the suns rays kissed the snow, and bouncing on to his skin, glimmering on his every muscle.

"We won't be long, I just want to show you my world.."
His muscles began to flex and veins began to Become more visible, if that was possible.

I just wanted to blow him off and stay locked In that room, but before I could say a word, he took his shorts off and Johnny's body began to sprout black fur, his limps cracked and and grew in length, a tail breaking out of his tailbone.
The sounds of bones and skin made me cringe and blood run cold, I shut my eyes waiting for it to be over.

As soon as it was silent, I heard a snort like noise..
I peeped through one eye to make sure he still wasn't having that horrible thing happen, then both widened when I saw the black wolf, his coat had shades of red and brown from the sun touching it's ends, his deep green eyes where a hint of lime from the suns reflect..
He stood tall and proud, his eyes staring straight through me.
He's magnificent. And beautiful..

Johnny lowered his stance, waiting for me to climb on, I slowly walked over, and gripped his coat, pulling myself up, and sitting behind his shoulders.
Up he stood, and again the ground felt so far to fall.

He began to walk forward, shoulders shifting up and down, the bright morning sun shone bright in my eyes almost blinding me, the sound of snow crunched under his huge paws.
The wind was so fresh, it wasn't freezing anymore, the sun slightly warmed my skin and a soft cool breeze.

The tall pine trees chirped with birds and drops of snow fell on my face as I stared up into the tall trees.

Not long after, Johnny hauled me up a hill, as we reached it's end my eyes couldn't believe the veiw.
A large waterfall in the distance, with elk grazing the bits of green grass covered by snow, elk bulls clashing there racks together.
I saw a clearing where the sun had shone the most, was a couple of two wolves, playing and barking.
I felt a smile cross my face, as I saw all the beautiful things out there, absolutely untouched and pure.
"Wow.." A chuckle came with my words, then I saw Johnny turn his head slightly and look up at me on his back, with a slight smirk on his muzzle.

"What?..what? I wasn't smiling" I pretended to look serious again.

Then I screamed as Johnny jumped in the air, and we slid down the side of the hill, snow flying, wind rushing through my hair.

"Are you trying to kill me!"
I tugged on his fur, when he reached the flat, I could see the elk in the clearing.

Johnny's speed got faster as he began to reach the woods fringe, I held on as tight as I could, how fur felt so soft in my hands.

Then, he let out a huge, thundering snarl at the elk, it shook me, sending shivers and vibrations up my body and my skin crawled with goosebumps.

The elk bull bellowed as it saw Johnny, they all began to run, leap away.
But Johnny continued to chase them, they were heading to toward the flat space with no trees, the snow flew from under their cloved hooves, I felt like I was going to fall off!
Then Johnny's pace went to a run, throwing me back and forth.
But it began to smooth out as we reached the flatter, harder ice.

I say on his shoulders smoothly now, he began to run faster, the elk bellowed and pranced on each side of us.
A big, bright smile showed across my face, this was so fun!

"Woohoooo!" I yelt out as Johnny carried me on his back, he then got even faster, and he over took the elks.

I laughed out loud, and I knew Johnny was smiling too.
I've never gone this fast! Even on a racehorse, this was magic!

A fallen pine tree was ahead of us
"Shit! Slow down!"
But his strides got longer as we approached the dead tree.
An instinct came to me as we were barely three meters away, leaning forward in to his fur, and positioned myself just like jumping with a horse.

He launched himself off the ground, and the air flew between us, so high off gone grown for those few seconds, it felt like I was flying!

We landed with a thud, and Johnny halted to a skid, but that through my balance off and I went flying over his head, and landing in a pile of snow.

Johnny winced and walked over to me, nudging my foot.
His ears perked up as I laughed
"That was awesome!" I could feel my cheeks hurt from smiling.
Johnny's afraid look became soft and a slight smile exposed the tips of his canines.
A deep humming sound came from his chest, next thing his nose and huge head was nuzzling into me, his fur tickled me, causing me to chuckle more.