Chapter 14

(Sorry for the last short chapter!)

Steam flowed off my skin, the streams of water falling front hair, turned cold on my back.

I cleared the condensation off the wide mirror near the shower, wiping my hand over the cold glass.

And seeing myself, my eyes looked drowsy, I just wanted to sleep.

Drying myself off with the towel, and my hair, slipping on the singlet, and boxers.
Then to warm, fluffy robe that hung down past my knees, like a dress!
Then I realised It had a hoody, putting it over my head.
Mmmm..I could stay In this forever.
And they scent that wafted off it, was Johnny's sweet smell..

I slowly opened the door, and Johnny was sitting on the bed, putting a shirt on, as his arms went over his head to slid the shirt over, his muscles bulged and flexed over his shoulders.

God.. I'm such a prevue all of a sudden.

I caught him by surprise, as he quickly stood up and faced me, running his hands down his stomach to flatten out the creases in his grey, V neck shirt.

"You look lovely in that" he smiled a deep look across his hard face.

"Thanks.." I nervously spoke, trying to not make eye contact.

"Are you ready?" He reached out his hand, gesturing me to take it.

Slowly, but surely I took it.
"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself, we prepared the best just for you" he smirked, and we headed toward the wooden door.

We made our way through the large house, I admired the paintings, lamps and interior of the home.
Then we past a wall, with mounted elk heads.

Turning into the next room, my eyes widened at the long table filled with about eighteen people.
Females and males all chatting among each-other.

A man that looked in his early 50's, stood proud at the end of the table, his hair was a dark brown, with flexes of grey and white, combed back.

He is well built, a hard face just like Johnny, and a small black goatee that ran down his chin.
Burning orange/ yellow eyes..

His eyes gazed over to me, but no smile.

As soon as he saw me, I felt like a mouse.
Everyone stopped talking, and turned around to me.
Suddenly they all stood up, and smiled at me.

"Everyone, this is my Lucinda.. You will respect her as you respect me" Johnny's voice sounded deep and loud amongst the room.

Everyone nodded and continued to smile, there was two empty chairs.
Johnny took my arm in his, and we slowly walked over to the empty space.

Before I could sit down, Johnny stopped me and pulled my chair out for me.
My god, it was so embarrassing with a room full of people eyeing me at every corner.

We both sat down, everyone followed. and my eyes skimmed over the food that trailed down the long table.
Wow..food fit for royalty.

There was, beautifully mashed potatoes, with thick Garvey.
Roasted, reasoned chicken, a large Caesar salad, a large rack of ribs, covered in thick meat, seasoned with BBQ, basil, and bread crumb seeds.
A large plate with boiled curried eggs, different varies of meat, Italian sausage, turkey, pork Ect.
And a range of cheeses, feta, blue and the list goes on!
Bowles of relish, dip, and more Garvey.
Food as far as I could see..

"See, I told you he's a big teddy bear" I firmular, soft voice next to me.

It was Cleo, the lady from the tattoo counter, she reminded me of Penelope from criminal minds.

"Setting in well? I hope my pig head of a brother is treating you well" she smiled a big grin at me.

And for the first time, I smiled back.

"Yes, alittle controlling but otherwise okay"
Cleo seemed like lovely person.

Then, she reached her arm behind me, slapping Johnny on the back of the head.

"Ouch!" He groaned.

"Be nice!" She narrowed her eyes and pointed her index finger at him.

"Dig in love! I made this all for you" she grinned at me in a soft way.

"You made all this? Wow" I looked at her in surprise.

"Yup, aren't I fabulous!" She chuckled.

Everyone at the table started to eat, grabbing food of there choice.
My eyes looked over at a younger looking man, no older than twenty.
Scoffing down some meat like he was starving.

"That's my brother Cody, he's newly shifted to his wolf, and his apatite is still up and down" Cleo chuckled.

Then a deep voice echoed my ears "well, Lucinda, it's lovely to meet you. I'm sorry we go off on wrong terms, but let's start over.
I am alpha Jeremy, it's lovely to meet the future luna of this pack"
The man made a slight smile, which reminded me a lot like Johnny's.

Future luna?..

Johnny's hand gripped mine. Gesturing me to go along with it..

I slowly nodded "nice to meet you" I spoke softly.

"Come on Lucinda. Dig in" Johnny's voice warmed me in the room of what I know, are wolves.. Huge wolves.

I reached over and took some ribs, curried egg and some mash with gravey.

Slowly taking my fork, and scooping up the steaming mash.

Biting off the fork, and my mouth watered. This is the best tasting mash and Gravy I've ever eaten.

"Wow Cleo, you've got a talent" I spoke after finishing my mouth full.

She chucked "that's nothing, try the meat" she nodded at my plate.

With both hands, I took the rib.
Biting into it, the meat just fell off the bone.
So juicy, full of flavour! My taste buds exploded!

Move over famous chefs, Cleo's taking the gold!