Chapter 2

The morning sun shone bright in my eyes, and the alarm clock went off, making me jump out of bed.

"Crap! I need to get ready, I slept in!"

Throwing the big sheet off me and racing to the cupboard grabbing some bootleg jeans, and a white tank top, and my doc Martin boots.

Vivian must still be asleep, because the house was actually quite!

Grabbing my keys and heading out the door, the cold wind chilled over my bare arms.
I loved the smell of morning fresh air and pines.

I pressed the keys button to unlock the car, I have a dark green V8 marloo ute.
What a beast! I loved my car

I opened the door in a rush, I only had 10 minutes to get there, I turned the engine on, and it roared under my seat.

Driving through town, a simple, small quite town, with lovely small shops.
Rolling down the window and my hair caught in the wind, the smell filled my nose.

The tattoo shop was just in my site, and a empty parking spot right infront of the door. Perfect!

I got out of my car, feeling nervous, as I knew a cover up will hurt like hell.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, as the bell rang, I could smell something so sweet, and it felt familiar to me.
Making my insides warm and feel safer.

I walked into the clean, wide tattoo shop, to find a large red head lady sitting at the counter at her computer.

As I walked up, she smiled and asked "hello, who are you here to see?"

"I'm here for my thigh, Johnny William"
Smiling nervously at her wide grin, and then typed something onto her computer "oh yes! Lucinda, sure just wait right here"
She called out "Johnny boy! Your appointment is here"
The smell became stronger as
I saw a very tall, tanned well built man walk out from the curtain, wearing ripped jeans and a black tank top, tattoos all over his arms, and alittle bit of his shirt caught on his hip, I could see a tattoo that looked like feathers. The man walked over near the tattoo seating.
His jet black hair, greased up into a mowhawk, and the sides of his head slightly shaved, he wore black shades, and his jawline was Devine.. I could feel my cheeks glow hot.
Putting his black plastic gloves on, then he seemed to lift his head and I foul see his nose sniffing gently. He looked over his shoulder, and pulled his shades down slightly, looking directly at me.
A small, evil smirk sunk into my soul from his hard lips.
And his piercing rich green eyes, turned a shade darker.

It felt like my feet were glued to the ground, like I couldn't move.

"You Must be Lucinda.." Johnny smirked widely, and took off his shades.

"Y-- yes, I'm here for my appointment" I stuttered at first, and I felt so dumb. His voice was like thunder, raging through my body.

"Well, take a seat" he looked me deep in the eye, like he knew me before.

I went to take Afew steps to the laid back chair.
"Oh wait, didn't recognise you are wearing jeans, would you mind coming behind the curtain and showing me this tattoo, then chucking on our pants we have here" he stood so much taller than me, I swear he is about 6'7 of bulking muscle.

I felt shy and nervous, this guy is going to see me in my underwear..

My head felt blank, and I didn't realise I didn't respond to him.

Then a deep, throaty chuckle broke my minds silence.

"Don't worry, it's completely my job, nothing to worry about, come on back" he turned around till his back was to me, and i caught a glimpse of tattoos on his bulking shoulders, looks like it would be a back peice. And the two visible tattoos I could see, looked Egyptian.

He walked over to the curtain and waited for me.
I slowly walked over to him, and entered the small room, with tattoo equipment, art hung on the walls, and a beautiful metal shrine hanging on the wall over a desk.

Of a pack of wolves under a set of wings, it was a circle shrine, looked as if it was lined with gold.

"That's beautiful" i stopped and pointed at the shrine.

"Yes, it's very old, but makes a room light up" he smiled and I swear I felt myself melt.

"Come this way my lady, let's get this leg looked at" he walked over to another room, a dressing room.

"Okay drop em" he looked at me, with a slight grin.

I just wanted to slap him, but I had to admit, I kinda liked it?

"Hah, I'm joking" his chuckle filled the small room.

"Haha..okay, but it's ugly" my laugh came out nervous, I think he picked that up, because I saw his face harden and jaw clench.

While his back was turned so he could grab some pants, I quickly unzipped my jeans and shook them off my ankles.

He must of heard it, he quickly turned his head around to look, I could see his eyes wander lost up and down my body.

Then his eyes met my thigh, where my horrid tattoo was on my skin.

"Ah, there's the pretty pony" he walked over and crouched down to get a closer look.

I felt like I wanted to run when he got closer, but I stood there trying to resist.
I was standing there in laced black boy legged underwear..

Johnny reached out his hand "do you mind if I feel it to make sure I don't hit the sore spots to hard"
His eyes glared up at me, this man is beautiful. He's gotta be photoshopped!

"Sure, but the horn is the most sensitive" I pointed it out on my leg.

He looked back at my thigh, and reached his had out again, as soon as his finger tips touched my skin, it was like dry ice filled my chest, my skin began to grow goosebumps, I felt limp, my knees felt weak. I could see his hand shake when he touched me.

He gently moved his fingers over my tattoo, so softly, I could feel his fingertips move over the sore parts of my skin. His fingers turned into his hand, touching my thigh with his palm, he ran it over my whole tattoo, I could feel him getting lost over my body.

Then the silent, moment broke when he forced a cough.
"Righto, I see what I need to work with, now tell me, what would you like done" his eyes fixed on mine, he handed me some dark blue air flow pants.

"A wolf..a black wolf with green eyes, and a slight snarl on his muzzle" I went to take the pants form his hands, but it was like he hand a firm grip on them, his face looked in shock.