Chapter 6

Hi everyone! Thanks for the votes so far! Please comment and would love to for you to let me know his it's all going for you!
Thanks :)

*****
"ladies first" Johnny opened the glass door for me. I felt so nervous, what if I say something stupid?

We reached the bar/lunch room, and took the end table with red leather couches.
I sat down first, and placed my hands on my lap.

Johnny sat directly on the other side of the table facing me.

A elderly lady walked up to us "hello, may I please take your order?" She smiled at both of us, with a pen and notepad.

"Could I please have the BLT burger and some beer batter chips, and scotch on the rocks please" I pulled out my wallet from my bar, it was the only place I could fit it..

"No that's okay, I promised I'll pay" Johnny said with a warm smile, and intense eyes.

"Could I please have what this lovely lady is having, but I would like the steak rare. And I'll grab a cold beer please" he spoke with a husky voice.

"Sure, that will be about five minutes. Your the second couple we have had today, so it's fresh. $32 please" the elder lady wrought down our order and Johnny handed her the money.

"So, here we are. How's your leg?" Pulling up his sleeves, Resting his arms on the table, oh..riddled with veins and ripped with muscles.

"Oh it's fine, you did a very good job, I love it.. So, I hope I'm not over dressed?" I straightened my dress out with my hands, god what a stupid question.

"No, you look beautiful.. Like a goddess" Johnny had a slight smile on his face, his eyes looked at me so deeply, like he was searching for something.

The moment was interrupted by the elderly lady bring us our food, and it smelt so good!

"Enjoy guys! By the way, you both make a lovely couple" she chuckled softly and began to walk away.
She thinks were together...

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but could you please change the silver wear to plastic?" Johnny said in a nervous voice.
Was he OCD or something?..

"Umm.. Sure dear, I'll be right back" the lady gave him a strange look and took the knife and fork away.

That's alittle weird..

The elder lady came back with the plastics, and handed them to Johnny.
"Thank you ma'm" he nodded and took the knife and fork.

Johnny took the burger with both hands and took a nice big bite out of it. And his eyes lit up.
"Wow, amazing, your right! Best burgers!" He smirked as he swallowed down the meat.

I to took the burger and had a big chunk out of it "it's the best, I use to work here when my mother owned it, it's past on to new hands but it's still amazing"
Swallowing the greasy patty and bun down.

"Your mother? If she's anything like you I'd love to meet her" Johnny chuckled.

I felt a wave of sadness drown over me.
"You can't.." I said in a silent tone.

"Why not?" Johnny looked concerned.

"She died while I was younger from a blood disease, and my farther died shortly after in a car crash.." I lowered my head and I could feel my chest go heavy, resting my half eaten burger on the plate.

Looking up at him, his eyes looked intense and sympathetic.

"Oh..I'm so sorry.. I hope I didn't offend you?" He rest his food down, and wiped his hands on the napkin.

"It's okay.. I've come to get use to it, sure I miss them but..." I could feel a tear welt up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry... My mother died Afew years ago, her body was found..I won't go into details" his face hardened and jaw clenched.

"Have you got any siblings?" He coughed to break the tension.

"Yeah... But I haven't seen him in Afew years, he lives near by, but he's only my half brother"
I stuck my fork into my chips.

"How about you?" I asked before taking a mouthful.

"Yeah, I have my sister Cleo, and my younger brother Cody" he smiled again.

"Oh, Cleo is your sister? I had no idea!" My brows raised in surprise.

"Hah yeah, she takes after my mother, and my young brother takes after my mother took, mostly her energy, he's crazy" Johnny chuckled and picked up his plastic fork, taking Afew chips.

"Who do you take after?" I asked him curiously.

"Ha.. My farther unfortunately" he said with a slight smile, most of his food was already gone.

There was silence between us, but his smell comforted me.. Like that's not creepy at all..

I broke the ice "so, tell me about your tattoos, you seem to have a lot" I finished my chips, and had half my burger left.

He laughed "some of the ones on my arms are just for fun"
Next thing I knew.. He started to unbutton his shirt, tie still hanging around his neck.

First thing I noticed before the tattoos, my eyes gawked at his rippling, hard stomach muscles, and his strong chest.
Then my eyes met his very impressive hip line, where the wings I got a glimpse of yesterday. It looked like it started from his hips/stomach and wrapped around to the small of his back.

"We have a lot of history in our family, too much to tell in one day" he chuckled.
He flexed his arm out, oh the bulking muscle, I could feel my face sizzling.

His arms trailed with very visible veins.
Both arms from wrist up to his elbow, where tattooed with packs of wolves running in what looked like smoke, and I could somewhat make out some ghostly looking wolves beside them.

He pulled his shirt back again "I'll have to show you another time and explain the tattoos, I'm sure the bar won't want a huge guy getting half naked in their shop" we both laughed.

An hour had past, and we talked about our childhood, and how he likes the tattooing job, how I worked with racehorses and broke my toes.

Finally it was time to go
"I'm very sorry my dear, but unfortunately I need to get back to work"
I accually felt sad, I was enjoying this..

We arrived to the car "you wouldn't mind dropping me off? Any other time id walk but I'll have my ass kicked by Cleo" he chuckled.

"Sure, but next time, you'll be driving me" I laughed unlocking the car doors, again he opened it for me again.

He looked very happy "you..want to do this again?" He smiled so wide, his teeth were so white.

I felt shy "yes.. Of course, did you want to do it again tomorrow?.." I asked as he got in the car.

"Sure, if my car is fixed I'll pick you up, if not I'll carry you" he winked.