Chapter 19

~Johnny's P.O.V~

My queen lay quiet on my bed, she looked quite peaceful, hair still damp from the shower, her skin glowed from the light patches of water still laying on her skin.

"Lucinda.. I need to speak to you" I spoke quietly from the couch, putting the tv on mute.

Lucinda lazily lift her head from the pillows, as she pushed herself off the mattress, her towel began to crease and become loose.
My lustful thoughts fought me.

"What about?" Lucinda said with a deep yarn, and rubbed her eyes.

I hesitated
"Uh.. About, us and.. You ch-" Lucinda cut me off by raising her hand.

"Cleo told me.. I understand, but.." Her beautiful, tired eyes left my gaze.

"But?" Swallowing my fear, like a ball of fire sliding down my throat.

"But..I'm not ready, yet. I want to know and see more" Lucinda still didn't look at me.

A wave of relief washed over my head.
"Okay.. I understand, my love"
I tried smiling at her, she caught a quick glance at it, a faint grin, and she looked away once more.

Silence filled the room.

I just wanted to grab her, pamper her, smell her hair.
I needed Lucinda like the wind in my lungs.

"I'm really tired, can I sleep?" Lucinda looked at me with drowsy eyes.

"You don't need to ask" I couldn't help but smile.
Walking over to my draws set over near the tv cabinet, I pulled out a long blue shirt with long sleeves, it came just past my waist, so it would be like a dress on her.

Lucinda slowly grabbed it off me, and slid off the bed side, slow as a slug.

The towel had slipped up, exposing her bare hip, long legs, and a side view of her lush backside.

I didn't realise, but she was staring straight at me. With dagger eyes.

I quickly snapped back to reality, and pretended like nothing was happening.

Her face went cold, and gave me more of a dagger look. Her eyes looked as if she wanted to draw me closer,
Oh..how she's killing me.

Raising my hands up over my head as sarcasm
"I didn't see anything?"
I smiled as I couldn't help it, she was too cute being angry.

Lucinda walked off down the carpet leading toward the bathroom.

Slamming the door behind her.

Shit, she can turn sweet to demon in a split second.

------

Lucinda laid curled in the covers of my bed, sleeping peacefully and quietly.

I thought it would now be a good idea to get some rest.

Slipping off my pants, and throwing them in an untidy fashion, wrinkled up in the corner.

Quietly laying under the covers, not touching her.
My thoughts ran away with me, I found myself smiling from cheek to cheek.
Thinking about all the happiness and love in the future to come.
I thought of kissing Lucinda's soft lips, when she finally turns and we can have our first forest run bond together, later on.. Our children.
I wonder what they'd look like?

She's only been here a week, and beginning to settle down.
I hope.

But the thought of Lucinda not being ready, is driving my wolf crazy more ways than one.

I found myself thinking for hours, and my eyes grew tired.

My eyes went heavy, Turing my head toward Lucinda.
To see her beautiful long golden hair, curling around her soft skin.