Chapter 10

Hi everyone! So sorry that I haven't updated lately! Been extremely busy, and my son is sick :(
But please keep commenting, there will be more! :)
Enjoy!

*****

The feeling of fur tickled my nose, I didn't realise I fell asleep on the back of Johnny's wolf.

It had been such a long way, I had dozed off.

Then I felt a rumbling growl shiver up my legs from Johnny.

He pointed his nose to the air, I followed his direction, and before me was a huge, red bricked house, it looked two story and was surrounded by huge trees.
All in all, it was quite beautiful.

"What is this place?" I gripped his fur tighter.

The wolf snorted, and walked forward, he strode around the back of the massive house, the other two wolves left and disappeared into the woods side by side.

We reached the backside of the house, and Johnny slowly laid down, his coat was dabbed with flecks of cold snow through his dark dense fur.

I quickly flipped my leg over, and slid down his side, the cold snow shivered up my legs.

Johnny walked over to the back door, and pushed it open with his nose.
His green, dark eyes stared back at me.

"Umm..you want me to come in?" I pointed at my chest.

A slight smirk appeared across his jaws, showing the tips of his white sharp teeth, and he slowly nodded.
Then, he bowed down to me.

Well..atleast he's still a gentleman as a wolf.

Curiously, I walked over to the door, and stepped into the house. It was warm, she smelt clean.
The walls were white, and the huge hall way had a purple carpet that ran all the way up.
Paintings and fancy lights hung off the walls.
I felt the gush of hot air on the back of my neck.

Quickly turning around, Johnny was inside, standing behind me.
His ears touched the ceiling!

He moved slightly to the side, lucky the hallway was wide enough to have us stand side by side, without being crushed by him.

The wolf jerked his head at me, gesturing me to follow.
I felt like I needed to touch him, my hand slowly reached up and gripped his fur.

Making our way around the hallway, I admired the house, it was like a house from my dreams, he must be a millionaire!

There was a flight of stairs next to the long hallway, we slowly stepped up them, but four of the wolfs strides made it up the stairs, as for me, I felt out of breath Already.

We continued to a dead end, that ended with a large wooden door.
Pushing it open with his bear like paws, it swung open to a large room.
A king sized bed, with red sheets, a large wide screen tv, and a bathroom connected to the wall near the bed.

I felt his cold nose nudge me, pushing me into the room.

My feet touched the fur rug surrounding the bed, it felt so good between my toes.

But I nearly jumped out of my skin, as the door slammed behind me.
I snapped around, it felt like my skin was frozen.

The huge wolf took steps over to me, my chest started to feel heavy, and my breaths were short.
This is it! He's going to eat me, he just lured me here to kill me!

But my breathed calmed down and his fur brushed past me, and he walked past me, turning toward the bathroom.

Oh..

I felt my guard drop, as his tail disappeared behind the door.
And I could hear the sound of claws scrambling on the tiles, and the sound of shattering bones.
My eyes widened at the sight of the shadow moving from the bathroom.

This is my chance!
I quickly jogged over to the door, and slamming my hands on the door handle. Rattling it around, shit! It's locked!

"Everything okay?" A deep voice behind me made my body shake, goosebumps covered my body.

Quickly turning around, my eyes almost fell out of there sockets.
Johnny was now standing on the other side of the room, with just a pair of grey trackies.
And his bulking, ripped body flexing as his moved toward me slowly.

He had a sly smile across his lips.
"You won't be able to leave, and trust me..you wouldn't want to" his voice rumbled through my body.

"And why not?!" I snapped at him.

"Because you'll more then likely be killed or worse.. Your safer here" he ran his fingers through his dark hair, and his biceps flexed out. I could see his tattoos covering his arms, my eyes trailed down to his hips, looking down at his winged tattoo.

In a split second, he was face to face with me, chest puffed out.

Then my brain finally came back to earth!
"Killed! Let me out of here, I won't be kept here like a Slave!"
I yelled at his face, and my fist, going to punch his stomach.

Before my fist could touch his skin, his hand was gripped tightly around my wrist. And his arm wrapped around the small of my back.

"Let me go!" I shook trying to loosen his grip.
Next thing I knew, my legs were dangling, he had me off the floor and carried me over to the bed, and propped me down, pinning my arms above my head, laying on my back, his hard chest and stomach grazed against mine.

"Please don't hurt me". My lips shaked.

A glow in his eyes appeared as he made eye contact with mine.

"I won't hurt you, but you need to listen, then maybe you'll understand" his soft, husky voice shivered me to the bones.