Chapter 21

~Lucinda's P.O.V~

Johnny morphed back into his large wolf's form, and Carried my almost lifeless feeling body on his back.
My cold hands tangled into his abyss black coat, my legs swayed at his sides, from the giant strides he made, claws scraping through the snow.

Johnny's loud beating heart made my skin feel hot, the amount of heat from his body felt like I was laying in a heated blanket.

I could feel the vibrations of his growling through my legs, I knew he was pissed at me..

"I'm..I'm sorry, I don't know what happened!" I wasn't sure of what to say, after seeing that Great white beast, and.. Vivian. I wasn't sure of what was reality anymore.

But, the walk was silent..I really wish I could talk to him right now.
I've acted so selfish toward them all, mainly Johnny...I wasn't sure of what to think of him anymore, whether I'm beginning to develop feelings, or I just want to be protected.

My thoughts broke as loud multiple howls bellowed in the distance, barking and growling.
Johnny's hackles stood on end, but he kept walking toward it, I leaned over to see his face.
Johnny's large white incisors are showing, and his tongue lolling between his teeth.

The noise got louder, and I began to feel frightened, gripping his fur tighter into my palms.

I looked out into the distant trees and fog, large shapes began to fizz into my vision.
As they got clearer, I knew that's where the sounds where coming from.
Five giant wolves charged out into the clear toward myself and Johnny, they all came to a stop, growling and snarling at Johnny.

I noticed them, Cleo.. I just knew it was her, the beautiful eyes and red fur, the others looked savage, but she glared at me, I felt a-little safer.

The other wolves circled us, throaty growls at Johnny, and Johnny snapping a bark at then back.

But all that quickly stopped, when a ear bursting bark can't from a huge wolf, it is the alpha.
Jeremy.

And, another dark grey, almost black walked up with Jeremy's huge, intimating form.
This one..didn't take it's eyes off me. But he looked unsettled, and Afew patches of fur missing on his forelegs, Cody?

My thoughts stopped as Jeremy strode over to Johnny.
Jeremy's loud long snarl hurt my ears, I had to cover them, Jeremy stood tall and lowered his head down at Johnny.
Johnny's ears pined back, and his body started to lower, he was submitting to his farther.
Whimpering and licking his lips.

Uncovering my ears, I rubbed the back of Johnny's neck, fingers running through his fur.

But I almost jumped out of my skin as Jeremy's wolf barked and snapped at me instantly after dealing with Johnny,

My heart began to beat fast, and i started to feel flush. Nervous.

Jeremy's eyes never left me, a low growl still echoed around me from his huge chest, my eyes met his scar running deep down the side of his face, connecting with his eye.

Jeremy jolted his head back as Johnny's growl made a sharp echo through my ears. The other wolves remained quiet... Except the grey wolf, Cody. He made small and soft growls.. Still hasn't stop glaring at me!

Johnny started to straighten up, ears pricked forward, chest puffed out, tail flicked up high.
He's growl grew louder, and Jeremy and Johnny's nose almost touching, both barring there long teeth.

Johnny's jaw opened wider as his snarl grew louder, this time, Jeremy's ears started to prick back, and he started to lower.

Oh god.. Johnny is standing up to his alpha, his father. Defending me.
Small growls echoed around me, as the other wolves started to step in.

The two wolves, Johnny and his farther faced off with eachother, but the growls grew softer. And there teeth began to stop showing.

But a loud and final bark came from Jeremy that made the other wolves whimper, but Johnny stood his stance with pride.

Jeremy turned tail and snorted at the others, they started to follow.
But Cody, stood like a stone, and his fangs started to show, his lip turned up exposing his gums and and his rows of teeth.
Cody had a wild look to his eye.
Another loud bark came from Jeremy and the others stopped.

And before I could blink, Cody launched forward at Johnny, jaws wide open, flying into his chest with a thud and the sound of fur ripping, Johnny thrashed his head around trying to grab him.

Oh shit. I lost my balance as Johnny stood on his back legs trying to get a grip on Cody, my body slammed onto the snow.

The sound of wild snarls and the noise of jaws snapping.
Something dragged me back by the back of my shirt, looking over my shoulder, was Cleo dragging me back with her teeth and stood over me, as she nudged my shoulder, she is protecting me.

"Johnny! Stop this!" I yelled, knowing that was hopeless.

Johnny and Cody thrashed around both standing on there hind legs, snapping at eachother's faces, patches of fur flying off eachother's body, legs and claws digging into there bellies.

Johnny's snarl was so loud it felt like my ears where going to bleed out.

Johnny got his jaws around Cody's neck, slamming him onto the cold blanket of snow, standing over the top of him, his huge paw and claws pressed down onto Cody's chest, barring his jaws wide as they could go.

Cody's legs kicked at Johnny's undercarriage, thick bloody poured out from behind Johnny's ear.

Cody managed to kick Johnny's huge form off him, and quickly launching at him again, now both in a ball, going for eachother's necks, chasing eachother down hill, in a dust of white snow, I could no longer see them, but all I could hear was the sound of grovelling snarling.