Chapter 24

Sorry for the short chapter!
Hope you're enjoying!
Please comment and rate :)

Enjoy ;)
-----

The morning sun struck Lucinda's eyes violently, making her roll over in the bed, to feel skin instead of a thick coat.
Johnny lay naked on the large bed they slept on, his cuts and bruises looked like they had started to heal over, he slept on his stomach, rising and falling from his breathing, shadows danced On his back from the sun, glowing every detail of his muscular from.
Lucinda finally felt happy to wake to such a sight, instead of wanting to knock his lights out.
She lay in underwear and a white tank top, braless, under the covers, she felt the urge to reach out and touch him.
Her palm met his broad, hard shoulders, Johnny was hot. His skin burned of warming heat. The rest of the room felt cold when touching him.
And for some reason, she felt the courage to move from the covers and melt to his side, Lucinda tried to be ask quite as possible not to wake him.
She found herself next to him, her leg over the small of his back, her breasts pressed up against his shoulder where his wounds weren't there.
Lucinda laid there for what felt like an hour, slowly running her fingers softly up and down his back. Every bump on her finer trailed over his muscles.
He was a stunning man, giant and soft. Lucinda knew now, that she could be like this forever, and she wanted to.
What else could she go back too? No parents, her brother never wanted to see her. Go back to the house that was empty?
The only thing she did fear and missed, was her friend Victoria.
The silence was broken.
"That feels so good" Johnny whispered, with a deep purr like sound coming from his chest.
Lucinda gasped and stopped stroking "sorry" she said silently.
"No, don't stop, it helps" Johnny looked up at her with wanting eyes.
"Sorry, did I wake you?" Lucinda lay her head on the covers.
"No, as soon as the light touched your skin, I couldn't help but wake up to see an angel" Johnny smiled softly and slowly rolled to his side to face her.
His colossal form shaded Lucinda from the sun leaking through the curtains, they lay in silence as Lucinda trailed her fingertips up and down his chest.
"I'm sorry, by the way I have act toward you, I'm sure you unders-" Lucinda was cut off as Johnny's hand met her cheek, caresses her face.
"I understand.. It's hard and frightening" Johnny smiled and stoked a stay hair from her face.
"After everything, I am ready.. Nervous, but ready" Lucinda laughed softly as there eyes met in joy. This is the only time they have had to themselves, truly to enjoy eachother's company.
They lay silently, staring into eachother's eyes, when Johnny, lift himself up with his elbow and looked down on Lucinda's innocent face.
Johnny shifted his weight onto his left arm and with his other hand, he spread his fingers along her cheek again. He placed a kiss to the corner of Lucinda's lips and the other side before sliding his hand back around the nape of her neck. His lips moved along her soft jaw, trailing a fiery path to her ear. A shiver danced along Lucinda's skin, eliciting a deep, husky chuckle from him. His lips pressed against the sensitive spot under the ear, and a so silent moan crept from her mouth.
feeling her own heart thump hard in Lucinda's chest as she catches her breath. It grows silent as they lie with our foreheads touching and breaths mingling. Johnny place his hand on her hip, shutting his eyes, feeling the intensity of the moment like an open wound.
Lucinda looked up to see Johnny in such a intense way toward her.
Lucinda had unknown feeling about this, hot and shivers lapped over her body like soft ocean waves.
Before Lucinda knew it, Johnny was over the top of her, looking at her so softly yet looked like he was holding back some urge.
Johnny's hand slid up Lucinda's side, tingling nerves from his very finger tips.
Lucinda's hands explored Johnny's bulk, fingertips dipped and rose in the muscled curves of his arms.
Her mouth gapped, dropped her head back to enjoy. His hand found her breast and cupped them gently, His tongue flickered across her right nipple and his mouth zeroed in, taking her between his lips. His teeth softly encircled Lucinda, biting gently. She cried out, letting him know that this was exactly what She needed, the intensity of this kiss opened her eyes, flashes flickered in her head like a movie, of running free in the ancient woods and another was children running and laughing around them. It felt like fireworks between them, like the only thing holding then to this earth was gravity. His teeth nibbled more insistently and his left hand began to move toward Lucinda's soft legs. She ran her hands up and down his back, beginning to feel the slow build that was going to quite possibly bring down this mountain.
There legs tangled together in a hot mess, Lucinda was awaken from this moment as she felt something hard and pulsating between her thighs, hot and strong. She had totally forgotten he was completely exposed and naked, now she needed to match.
She gasped as it throbbed again.
"Don't worry.. It won't be as bad as you think" Johnny kissed up and down her collar bones and a wave of hot breath fogged her chest from his mouth.
The door ripped open..
"Johnny! You need to come down stairs, now!" One of the pack mates was standing there, with wounds gapping and he was panting like a dog running for miles.
Lucinda's ears felt like bleeding, as Johnny made a gigantic roaring and growling noise bursting out of his mouth.
"You dumb pup! I'm busy!" He growled and bared his teeth, that turned to fangs, Johnny's veins popped out of his arms and grew very visible over Lucinda, Johnny turned his attention down to Lucinda, his eyes looked painfull.
He sighed heavily "my love, I'll be back.. Stay here" he lent down and kissed her forehead and left her side. Found his pants and buckled them up.
He stormed out the door closing it behind him.