Chapter 4

The whole night, I thought of those dazzling green eyes, those eyes that captured my soul.

I felt stupid, why I felt the strange feelings I felt for the tattooist.

I looked down and admired the beautiful work of art on my thigh, it truly was stunning.

"Hello!? Earth to luci!" Vivian's voice rang in my head, Crap.
Was I day dreaming?

"Wh- what? Sorry" I shook my head and came to my scenes.

"Hah! What do you mean what? I can see you've 'met' someone" a smirk emerged on her thick lips.

Damn..best friends, always know what's up, even the slightest expression!

"Um...kinda?" I fiddled my thumbs Around.

"Ooo! Details?" She jumped in her chair and lent forward to listen.

"Well, the tattooist" a slight smirk curled upon my face.

"Really? Tell me more!" She clapped in excitement, I haven't really been with a lot of guys, even though I've been told I could have any man I laid my eyes on.

"Well his name is Johnny, he's exceptionally well built, covered in tattoos, very tall, dark and handsome. And his eyes.. To die for!" I could feel myself get up beat and my cheeks got flustered.

Vivian laughed and clapped "oh gosh! He sounds so sexy, more! Give me more!" She grinned and squealed.

"Haha! Well, he's got the softest touch.. And he gave me free of charge to this tattoo cover up"
I lift my leg up and rested it on the table, I slid back the shorts.
Showing the beautiful wolf imprinted on my leg.
I always use to dream of this wolf when I was around 17, it always protected me from bad dreams.

"Oh! That's stunning! It looks like the one you talked about when we were teenages" she smiled while observing my tattoo.

"And the best but nerve racking part is, he wants me to come to the shop tomorrow and buy me lunch!" I gave Vivian a slow smile, I wasn't sure if I should even go..

"That's great! He's a keeper!" He giggled

"Woah! We're not dating!" I snapped at her

"Hahaha! Come on, that sounds like a date to me" she gave me a sarcastic look and rested her chin on her fist.

"Well.. So be it.. He seems nice" I smiled like a fan girl.

"Well! Let's get some dresses out! Let's make this beast look like a beauty!" She jumped up and ran around the table, grasping my arm.

"Your a horrible person" I frowned at her.

"Oh you love me! admit it!" We both giggled and jogged off to the my bed room.

-------
There was clothes all over the floor, Vivian revenged through them, throwing them over her head.

"Shit! There's nothing here! Get a new style girl!" She snapped her head back with a small smirk.

Then her eyes widened, I know she thought of something.
"I know just the thing!" She jumped up and ran out of the room.

And returning with a large box.
"This, this was a dress that never fit me, my boobs are to small, but they will fit your big honkers!" She poked my boob in joke and rest the box on the End of the bed.

With both hands, she pulled out a ankle length black dress.
It had a waist gap, and looked like a boob tube where it would cover my breasts.
And a long neck piece that started below the belly button and traveled up to my neck.
It had hints of blue and gold fabric and jewels, almost looked Egyptian, it is absolutely stunning.

"Oh..I can't wear that! I'm not worthy" I giggled and walked over to Vivian with a wide smile on her face.

"Nonsense! Come on, try it on so we can see if it fits tomorrow" she threw the dress in my face and it covered my head.

I walked into the bathroom connected to my room, and slipped off my shirt and carefully my shorts not to hurt my thigh.

I flapped the dress so it uncreased, and gently put it over my head, and it slipped down past my breasts and hips, and it fell so smoothly.. Oh my, it's like it's made for me.

I peeped my eyes around the door "ready?" I asked Vivian

"Yes! Don't be shy!" She clapped her hands and bounced on the end of the bed.

I swung open the door, and took Afew steps out. Rubbing my hands down my sides, I felt nervous as I've never worn something so beautiful.

Viv's jaw dropped "oh my shit... You look like a goddess!" She jumped up and smiled.

"Come on, do a twirl" she moved her finger in a circular motion.

I did so, and the dress felt weightless.
"Wow! That suites you so well, I think he will love it, and I like he will like the way your ass looks in it to" she giggled evil at me.

"Viv!" I frowned at her but couldn't help but smile.

"Does it really look that good?" I murmured.

"Yes! But i gotta do something with that hair tomorrow" she walked over and we gave eachother a big sister hug.

"Now, get some rest, big day tomorrow!" Vivian gave me one last hug and walked off.

----
I pulled down my thick sheets, and crawled into bed.

Laying there staring at the ceiling, my eyes grew heavy, and the last thing I pictured was those menacing green eyes.