14

"Zayn! What are you doing?! These are your mother's!" It's none other than his stupid conscience.

"So."

"So you can't. And four pills isn't enough Zayn. It's not gonna kill you. It'll probably only make you sick. And then what? A Psychiatric hospital?"

"No."

"Well that's what's gonna happen Zayn. That's what will happen to you because you won't die."

Zayn looks at the bottle in his hand. His conscience is right. He doesn't want to take that chance. He wants to die. But if that's not going to kill him, then what's the point?

There is none.

So he puts the bottle back on the shelf. "I hate Harry." he says. "I hate him so much."

He exits the bathroom and goes back down the hallway to his room, where he grabs a notepad and black pen. Maybe it's time he does this. Maybe it's time he begins to figure out how to kill himself. He needs a list. And a good, solid one.

Once he gets it, he's going to narrow it down. Then narrow it, and narrow it, and narrow it, until there's only one left standing. And as soon as he figures out which one it is, he's gonna do it.

Zayn's gonna kill himself...

and then leave everything he doesn't love for everyone to do what they want with it. Including his lifeless body.